Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
6fc17e3197bf0d55ccde7f89d777eb77.jpg

can-i-get-a-hug.png

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
This is just crazy.. can't believe how huge tomorrow is going to be.

Hopefully I can go get some sleep now and just sleep in until gametime..

Tomorrow's the day! Win or lose! The suspense will finally come to an end.. can't wait.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Jets fan here, just wanted to wish you and your team good luck tomorrow, we're all rooting for you guys to get into the playoffs, crush them tomorrow!!!

Thanks man. We're all losing our minds out here. And grats to the Jets!

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
I'm still awake, but I'm anticipating waking up way too early from the excitement.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It is hilarious how i might not even be able to watch the game at all being that Directv does not have the game listed.

Oh well.

Worse comes to worse, i guess i will just have to get my game updates from here.

If the Sens make the playoffs and Directv does not show the games for me, i will personally drive all the way to their headquarters and **** on their front door.

Last edited:

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
I really hope you guys make it tomorrow! Good Luck!!

(Sincerely,
A Bruins fan who wants an end to Julien/Chia and who likes the Sens and Jets)

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
Oilers fan here.

Hope you guys get that point (or even 2) tommorow and clinch dat playoff spot :handclap:

More Canadian teams in the better :yo:

best of luck Ottawa :thumbu:

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
I really hope you guys make it tomorrow! Good Luck!!

(Sincerely,
A Bruins fan who wants an end to Julien/Chia and who likes the Sens and Jets)

Thanks....

But dude cheer for your team! Believe! They win a Cup and made another final. Don't be cheering for us over your team. Your coach and GM won you a freaking Cup! Giving up before you are out is lame. We have no Cup. You do.

I have gone to the Bruins board some the last week or two. As fans overall... You guys gotta give your head a shake. At least as a fan with no Cup since my grandfather was born....

I wish you a last weekend of the reg season of hope dude.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
Heads up everyone, got an email saying that the Sens-Flyers game will be nationally televised on SN Ont, West, and Pacific using the Philly feed. :handclap:

It won't be on SN East because it's on TSN5.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Crack-of-dawn or not, be huge ladies n' gents.

C'mon Sens, smash your way into the postseason.

[/d]

:handclap:

Oilers fan here.

Hope you guys get that point (or even 2) tommorow and clinch dat playoff spot :handclap:

More Canadian teams in the better :yo:

best of luck Ottawa :thumbu:

Best bandwagon fan in Canada. You tha real MVP Greatzky.

:thumbu:

Last edited:

Ttracer*

If you're posting in support of Ottawa, you're with us now. You're an Ottawa fan for the time being

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I don't think I've ever seen this many fans from other teams hop onboard the sens boards and wish us luck like we've had over the past week or two.

It really feels good. And scary..........I really hope the guys live up to all this love and get into the playoffs and made a good showing in the postseason, if we get there **knocks on wood**.

It would break my heart to miss out on the last game of the season.***

*** still tremendously proud of our guys, no matter what happens today. They have showed so much heart and resilience....incredible! The last two months have been so much fun!

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
so I'm thinking, it was must be weird for a player to go from having a pre-game dinner/lunch, to a pregame breakfast... Hopefully the Sens wake up and start preparing themselves mentally, while the Flyers sleep in and don't give a **** cause it's their last game and they're out of the playoffs... add to that maybe the Flyers had a good farewell last night out with their boys, end of season bang, and I think we got this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad