Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Flyers April 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickDangles

Jun 15, 2008
Canada
How bad is it that this game is not on any TSN, CBC or Sportsnet channels and also not available in HD on Centre Ice? like wtf

Im dying

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
83011.png

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
I don't think so. In terms of team building a lot of the 25 and under crowd got a taste of playoff hockey without actually being in it. Every game in the past month had the must win feel of the playoffs.

I have distrust of Melnyk affording all the young guys and may move some, want it now.

Watch some BS happening like a Colin Greening for Marc Savard trade

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
I have distrust of Melnyk affording all the young guys and may move some, want it now.

Watch some BS happening like a Colin Greening for Marc Savard trade

The team has made it very clear they will spend on the young players and by the way a Greening for Savard trade would be huge for Ottawa.

KingK

Jan 14, 2014
I'm really curious about the Flyers mindset. Sure teams like theirs love to play spoiler but spoiler for who? The Senators or their rivals in Pittsburgh?

They get to be potential spoilers either way don't they

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
The team has made it very clear they will spend on the young players and by the way a Greening for Savard trade would be huge for Ottawa.

As long as the goal is not just making the floor, id be fine with it. That being said that is not for here or now, lets win it today

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
The game's on sportsnet and it's a big 1, guys don't let me down now.

Actually looking at the guide on my TV I see sportsnet is showing curling at game time, surely they wouldn't place curling above a possible clinching game for a Canadian NHL team would they?

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008

Actually looking at the guide on my TV I see sportsnet is showing curling at game time, surely they wouldn't place curling above a possible clinching game for a Canadian NHL team would they?

Its on Sportsnet, dont worry

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010

TSN has the regional feed, Sportsnet just picked it up for the national feed.

no1b4me

Sep 17, 2007
Flyers fan for 40+ years here from Canada. Hoping the Sens get the win today. Really, really want the Sens and Bruins in and the Pens out. Go Sens Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad