Status
Not open for further replies.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Go Sens go!

Easy win.

We could end up anywhere from out of the playoffs and in the lottery (won't happen) to W1, W2, or A3 today!

If we do get in, I think we could be playing any of NYR, MON, or TB. If I'm right on this, who would you all rather face? I'm guessing MON?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I want this for you guys here.

It'll be tense because Mason won't give up more than 2 goals. Well, probably not.

And the Flyers have definitely been up for all the good teams (and none of the bad ones), they've had a lot of chances to mail it in against them and simply haven't done it.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
I can't see phily rolling over, sens need the same intensity as in Rangers game, with a better start.

The pressure is on Bruins and Pens, highly rated teams who made deadline acquisitions for the playoffs.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
I can't see phily rolling over, sens need the same intensity as in Rangers game, with a better start.

The pressure is on Bruins and Pens, highly rated teams who made deadline acquisitions for the playoffs.

Last game of the year at a weird time... I think whoevers got legs at the start could take a 2-0 early lead.... ONLY 19 members viewing Senators threads @ 8:40am... WAKE UP YOU LAZY **** ITS LESS THAN 4 HOURS TO GAME TIME !!!!!... yeah I'm a little jacked for this

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2011
Ottawa
Last game of the year at a weird time... I think whoevers got legs at the start could take a 2-0 early lead.... ONLY 19 members viewing Senators threads @ 8:40am... WAKE UP YOU LAZY **** ITS LESS THAN 4 HOURS TO GAME TIME !!!!!... yeah I'm a little jacked for this

Couldnt sleep damnit IM UP, IM UP.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
My stomach is in knots. I could throw up every organ in my body or die from a heart attack at some point today. Ball's in your court body.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

Couldnt sleep damnit IM UP, IM UP.

Okay I'm here, jeez. :sarcasm:

tumblr_me41g7KFF41ro2d43.gif

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Thanks flamebro. Congrats on your first playoffs in 6 years. That team will be stacked soon, especially with Bennett in the fold.

I think your coach is one of the best too
Knew how to cope with primadonnas in colorado and now is doing it with lots of kids

Love Hartley as a coach

Go sens go

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Go Sens go!

Easy win.

We could end up anywhere from out of the playoffs and in the lottery (won't happen) to W1, W2, or A3 today!

If we do get in, I think we could be playing any of NYR, MON, or TB. If I'm right on this, who would you all rather face? I'm guessing MON?

Rangers. I want our kids to go up against the top team in the East.

Tampa would be a good test as well. Good team that I think can be beaten.

Not Montreal. If we win, then it's "expected" because we 'always' beat them. If there's nothing left in the tank and we lose, then we'll never hear the end of it from that pos fanbase.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Rather than going to CTC I'm heading back to Kelsey's @ Elmvale , cause I gotta keep the bar streak alive.... CTC should be awesome though... I went to a BlueJays Skydome jumbotron World Series game when they were playing Atlanta in Atlanta in 1991-1992, it was an excellent atmosphere

WildGopher

Jun 13, 2012
Go Sens Go! Just win boys! I barely slept last night, far too excited.

With that avatar, are you a Wild and Sens fan like me? Regardless, Go Sens today - if they get in, this will be one of the great hockey stories in recent times. A young team coming together, all those nail-biting wins. Great drama. Need one more!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Good luck guys, if I was in Philly I would slash Mase s tires, it won't be easy with him in net, Emery would be a breeze. Was hoping for a 6-5 Sens win with Jake with 5 pts but that won't be the case.

Now that Flyers have clinched 7, they will not roll over at home unfortunately.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Good luck guys, if I was in Philly I would slash Mase s tires, it won't be easy with him in net, Emery would be a breeze. Was hoping for a 6-5 Sens win with Jake with 5 pts but that won't be the case.

Now that Flyers have clinched 7, they will not roll over at home unfortunately.

The other factor is the hate they have towards Pitt.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
The other factor is the hate they have towards Pitt.

We all want that, but the Oilers sure helped the a Flames earlier this week, I just don't think that happens. I so wish they would start Emery and all would be good :rant:

3-2 Sens is my hope :handclap:

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Working on a few hours of sleep. Flew into Phoenix last night and now looking for a place to watch the game at 930 local time.

Go Sens go!

I might check out the Coyotes season finale game tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad