GDT: Senators Vs Leafs 1/10/2018 7:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Those numbers are facts. Our defense was putrid for most of the night, especially EK. Leafs were left open for shots left and right and Andy was there to stop most of them. He was also a lot better with his rebounds which was key otherwise I doubt our dmen clear those pucks.

So yes, fact-based.
This is an opinion based ion fact. So it is an opinion that Andy is the sole reason. Duchene was also a big part. Him White and Hoffman were a very solid line tonight and are part of the reason we won.

But you are right that Andy was the biggest reason for that win. Without him, that's a lost. And yes, the rebound control and stopping the play at the right time was huge tonight.

But i'm not ready to say he is the sole reason.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I went to the game tonight I think the leafs had more chances but they have the deeper forwards while their defense was putrid. It's a give and take. Andy was good and Duchene was our 2nd best player after him.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I went to the game tonight I think the leafs had more chances but they have the deeper forwards while their defense was putrid. It's a give and take. Andy was good and Duchene was our 2nd best player after him.

Leaf fans give you a hard time?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
No retaliation against Kadri .. on the cross check to Anderson .. SHOULD NOT HAPPEN... then Kadri picks Stone ..,. dirty , not hard, but ,.. The Sens have to have a response to the cheap shots.

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
No retaliation against Kadri .. on the cross check to Anderson .. SHOULD NOT HAPPEN... then Kadri picks Stone ..,. dirty , not hard, but ,.. The Sens have to have a response to the cheap shots.

Enter Borocop.

Kadri's production has been non-existent for some time so I guess that means he has to find other ways to be effective.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Haha nope lots of Sens fans around and the Sens were leading for most parts of the game. When the leafs tied it the 2nd time some guys were roasting but then the 3 on 1 happened LOL. It's pretty quiet at the aac outside of ppl mocking Roman polak
How's the support of sens fans usually at the ACC? I could hear distinct cheering whenever they scored

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Komarov got away with 2-3 dirty hits, dislike that player he looks really dumb either way

Anderson like I said last night, all or nothing eh, so annoying, but he shut me up tonight..
Duchene was superb all night

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Positives:

1) Anderson with a great make-up performance
2) Beat the GD leafs

Negatives:

1) Could those GD Toronto commentators actually announce it when we score a goal? Instead of "aaaaand.. ... ...scores"

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad