May 9, 2007
Didn't see a PGT thread.

Need a strong loss. Discuss

guy-boucher-and-pierre-dorion.jpg

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
We have this weird hex over the Leafs of late, I honestly can't remember the last time we've lost to them.
That should continue tonight as we win 5-3 or something.
I can totally handle another 7-2 or 8-3 thrashing though, that would be beyond amazing.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
I'm legitimately worried that another blowout loss could force Dorion into doing something stupid - like firing Boucher 6 weeks after it could have made an impact.

Need to keep it close. Sort of.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

This is pretty interesting. I wonder how he'll do.

People were shitting all over him in the GDT saying he had a rough game. I thought he looked good tbh. Couple giveaways yes but also plays well in the D zone and looks dependable enough. Also has good speed and knows how to use it. He has a lot of pace to his game. Which should be a welcome change.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
gord wilson "well anderson has a history, atleast this season, of coming back with a strong performance after a weak one"

Uh?? really? I'm pretty sure we'd have more wins if he was playing like his old god mode self after every bad game...and his numbers would look a lot better.

edit: lol another funny one from gordo "it's hard to comment on last night's game with it being so fresh"...what? You want us to ask you about it in 3 weeks so you won't remember anything? I guess that would be better.

Reactions: Cosmix

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I'm legitimately worried that another blowout loss could force Dorion into doing something stupid - like firing Boucher 6 weeks after it could have made an impact.

Need to keep it close. Sort of.

There's no way he's firing Boucher at this point.

Dorion is either on team tank and is gonna fire Boucher in the summer, or more likely he simply doesn't want to (or isn't able to financially) replace the coach.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
People were ****ting all over him in the GDT saying he had a rough game. I thought he looked good tbh. Couple giveaways yes but also plays well in the D zone and looks dependable enough. Also has good speed and knows how to use it. He has a lot of pace to his game. Which should be a welcome change.
I think it was one MAYBE two posters who pointed out his giveaway. Other than that for the most part people wanted him to play more minutes with better linemates

Reactions: Newgates59

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Time for White to show what he can do.

I know Boucher is only doing this because of the Ryan injury, but I applaud it nonetheless.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
gord wilson "well anderson has a history, atleast this season, of coming back with a strong performance after a weak one"

Uh?? really? I'm pretty sure we'd have more wins if he was playing like his old god mode self after every bad game...and his numbers would look a lot better.

edit: lol another funny one from gordo "it's hard to comment on last night's game with it being so fresh"...what? You want us to ask you about it in 3 weeks so you won't remember anything? I guess that would be better.

Brownilson are cheerleaders, to put it politely. They may as well work for the Ottawa Senators. I think it was Dean Brown who proudly boasted he doesn't have opinions of his own and just repeats what others have told him. I mean...they cover the games and wave pom-poms, they are never going to make anyone upset or take a stand.

Anderson has sometimes gone yard sale and rebounded. He kinda did in last year's playoffs but this year he has been in a steady decline. He's probably going to face a dozen plus high-danger chances tonight, so he's going into beast mode for sure. I'm honestly expecting 3-2 us in OT or something. Anderson loves spoiling draft positions.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau

Gordo quotes are hilarious. This is on par with Dean Brown stating yesterday that Chabot should still be in Belleville. When the organization finally cleans house, can they take their "Radio broadcast team comedy tour" with them?? The egos these two guys have is unbelievable.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Gordo quotes are hilarious. This is on par with Dean Brown stating yesterday that Chabot should still be in Belleville. When the organization finally cleans house, can they take their "Radio broadcast team comedy tour" with them?? The egos these two guys have is unbelievable.
Their absolutely horrible doing radio. Unprofessional as shit. You can barely follow along when their doing games together.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
People were ****ting all over him in the GDT saying he had a rough game. I thought he looked good tbh. Couple giveaways yes but also plays well in the D zone and looks dependable enough. Also has good speed and knows how to use it. He has a lot of pace to his game. Which should be a welcome change.

Really happy White get's that opportunity. I hope he does well with it.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Brownilson are cheerleaders, to put it politely. They may as well work for the Ottawa Senators. I think it was Dean Brown who proudly boasted he doesn't have opinions of his own and just repeats what others have told him. I mean...they cover the games and wave pom-poms, they are never going to make anyone upset or take a stand.

Anderson has sometimes gone yard sale and rebounded. He kinda did in last year's playoffs but this year he has been in a steady decline. He's probably going to face a dozen plus high-danger chances tonight, so he's going into beast mode for sure. I'm honestly expecting 3-2 us in OT or something. Anderson loves spoiling draft positions.
Dean is the voice of the sens watch it.

Wilson gets on my nerves though

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
those guys have been drooling clowns since day 1..

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Why is everyone so gloomy?

We got this tank working perfectly.

I think the Leafs hang 5 on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad