GDT: Senators Vs Leafs 1/10/2018 7:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Y’all should try living in Toronto as a Senators fan. Fake Leafs News 24/7

Every single replay of the sens goals last game first had a replay of a play where the leafs came so close to scoring.

"The sens just scored, but first let's show you this awesome play where the leafs almost scored."

We don't need to live in toronto to see it, but i can just imagine.

Reactions: Deku

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
We are so lucky that TSN is our broadcaster. All sports programming skews towards bigger markets. They know who butters their bread. I can live with Toronto based media if it means we get Ray Ferraro, Gord Wilson and Chris Cuthbert
Yeah, the panel of Kypreos and Maclean is absolutely dreadful. Guys that pretend to be insiders, who literally just make things up to take up air time. Maclean is the worst for it.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Yeah, the panel of Kypreos and Maclean is absolutely dreadful. Guys that pretend to be insiders, who literally just make things up to take up air time. Maclean is the worst for it.

I doubt they are making things up, but they aren’t as plugged in as Friedman, Mackenzie, Lebrun and Dreger.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
We are so lucky that TSN is our broadcaster. All sports programming skews towards bigger markets. They know who butters their bread. I can live with Toronto based media if it means we get Ray Ferraro, Gord Wilson and Chris Cuthbert

One of these things is not like the others... One of these things just isn't the same

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
When it comes to just making things up Friedland is the worst, mixing in his own musings with actual information .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad