Senators Uniform and Jersey Concepts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
does anyone know how to make jerseys on photoshop? i created a mock 'Black and Gold' concept so if I could email it to someone who knows what they are doing that would be great lol

Mine are pretty rough, as I have only really dabbled in photoshop since high-school, but I can guide you in the right direction.

http://www.icethetics.co/concepts-grid/

Go there and download the template you like.

Then open it in photoshop. Or if you're like me, and don't have it, go here:

https://www.sumopaint.com/home/

Click try online, and have at it.

What I find easiest, is to duplicate the template, and work on the bottom layer. That way you still have clean edges on the top layer.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
The helmet mohawk needs to be red.

Im not a fan of the black shoulders.

Kind of looks like a practice jersey:

hun0bo.png

The Jangle Meister*

Mine are pretty rough, as I have only really dabbled in photoshop since high-school, but I can guide you in the right direction.

http://www.icethetics.co/concepts-grid/

Go there and download the template you like.

Then open it in photoshop. Or if you're like me, and don't have it, go here:

https://www.sumopaint.com/home/

Click try online, and have at it.

What I find easiest, is to duplicate the template, and work on the bottom layer. That way you still have clean edges on the top layer.

I would post it on here but I think my infraction is not allowing me to post my own attachments

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Kind of looks like a practice jersey:

hun0bo.png

I am fairly adverse to red jerseys with the original/hybrid 2D because the red plume on a red jersey just doesn't work. Our logo always stood out and looked great because it was on a black or white background.

I liked the first concept Benji. I wasn't sure how the all gold/black logo would look but I kind of like it. I'm actually a fan of the different coloured shoulder yoke.

The Jangle Meister*

OKay,

something simple like this but done much better than my hack job
IHLBeOF.png

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
original 2d logo
HIWMQ4s.png

I think it looks better in lighter (Bayern) gold colour + gold cape

white outline
dsSxKQt.png

gold outline
exFf7Yp.png

no outline (bit sloppy on the photoshop here)
vpp0HiF.png

Last edited:

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Really like the gold outline and the lighter shade of gold. Thanks for putting that out there for us.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Same here, but will go one farther and say this was the best one, with the Laurels instead of the OTTAWA SENATORS writing.

Agree. It's beautiful. If the face needed to be tweaked slightly, fine(no cartooniness though)
But the rest should probably be left alone.

Last edited:

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
just a matter of time till our stupid reebok edge design is finally gone.

Damn, i wont buy a single jersey again if the NHL ruins them all league wide with ads!

Dunno why that article was so quick to assume that ad's may be coming. There's zero evidence to support that.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I don't mind ads on jerseys because its easy money but at the same time I'd hate to see nestle or esso or shell or walmart on a Sens jersey.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
just a matter of time till our stupid reebok edge design is finally gone.

Dunno why that article was so quick to assume that ad's may be coming. There's zero evidence to support that.

Ya it's been nothing but speculation. I don't see NHL being the first of the big four to put ads on the jerseys, it'll make them look like a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad