Senators Uniform and Jersey Concepts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
As far as the logo, it is an old shoulder patch on the black third jersey I believe. I like it a lot and believe it should have been a main patch for a long, long time. I agree with Ttracer though, the white cuffs gotta go.

Don't mind the texture. Just trying to make it feel a bit like material.

Was just joking around about the burlap. I like the design you made. The thing I don't like is the logo that you didn't make. So nothing against your abilities just don't like that logo for an nhl team sweater.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
IMO, the Sens should play in a modernized version of the 92'-93' for the anniversary.

You don't have to necessarily re-brand that way, but I think they should pay tribute to the return of the team, and less so on the original Sens.

Here's pretty much exactly what I want, (albeit not as well done as others could do.).

20k7msh.png

osu9ac.png

Last edited:

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Was just joking around about the burlap. I like the design you made. The thing I don't like is the logo that you didn't make. So nothing against your abilities just don't like that logo for an nhl team sweater.

So you want to see a logo eh? Maybe after I am finished a few more important things this week I will produce a logo.

^^^ benjiv1 those jersey's are hot. But to me the only black one I like is the Heritage.

Ttracer*

IMO, the Sens should play in a modernized version of the 92'-93' for the anniversary.

You don't have to necessarily re-brand that way, but I think they should pay tribute to the return of the team, and less so on the original Sens.

Here's pretty much exactly what I want, (albeit not as well done as others could do.).

20k7msh.png

osu9ac.png

Disagree, we should do everything we can to forget that team

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Disagree, we should do everything we can to forget that team

Why?
Just because they were a bad team on the ice, doesn't mean that the first ever modern-era Senators team isn't special.

Brad Marsh skating in the "Fastest Skater" competition at the ASG Skills Competition that year was incredible.

The Jangle Meister*

id like to see us do a jersey with just Black and Gold.

images

like this with Gold lines (maybe 2 or 3 instead of 4 in the center) and a Gold O as the crest
maybe some white in there

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Getting rid of the original white jersey when the Edge change over happened was a huge mistake.

As much as people say all the original 6 team's jerseys are classic, one of the big reason why their jerseys are so classic is because they've been around for so long.

Jersey that doesn't look like a steaming pile of **** kept for 30+ years=iconic.

They could have had the 2007 Edge red home jersey with an Edge version of the classic white jersey when the league went for the Edge changeover.

I'm all for Heritage third, white 2-D away (with old logo or the updated version), and then a new red home jersey (since they seem to be leaning on the United in Red branding and Canadian Tire owns the organization's soul or something).

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
id like to see us do a jersey with just Black and Gold.

images

like this with Gold lines (maybe 2 or 3 instead of 4 in the center) and a Gold O as the crest
maybe some white in there
I've been pushing for a red and gold jersey for a while.

Something like this - but translated to hockey obviously.
adidas-11-12-bayern-munich-klose-18-home-soccer-jersey.jpg

Black and gold could be interesting as well.

The Jangle Meister*

Gold is the most underutilized team colour

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I have zero faith that the organization would do the red and gold design justice. That being said, done right (like the Bayern jersey) it's absolutely beautiful. That combo seems more like a 3rd jersey to me though, especially if the team ever ends up going back to black as their home uniform (whether it's the "O" jersey, or some kind of re-design of the '92-'93 jersey).

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

This with a small amount of black used for detail could look good.

Used on these:

20k7msh.png

osu9ac.png

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
This was posted on Icethetics on Monday -

0720-nickburton-ott1.png
0720-nickburton-ott2.png

Personally I think it would look better with 1 set of stripes and smaller numbering/captaincy but I think it is one of the best concepts using the new 2D logo, a huge improvement on our current home & away.

MyTwoSens

Jun 18, 2015
Ottawa
Benjiv1!!!! The first one! Love that logo, mixes in a little modern with the classic sens. Red and gold is beautiful.

The Jangle Meister*

does anyone know how to make jerseys on photoshop? i created a mock 'Black and Gold' concept so if I could email it to someone who knows what they are doing that would be great lol

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
the logo just needs some tweaking/updating. not big changes just minor. and i'm not sure what it needs exactly. i think it's the face??
awesome 3rd jersey idea though.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
the logo just needs some tweaking/updating. not big changes just minor. and i'm not sure what it needs exactly. i think it's the face??
awesome 3rd jersey idea though.

The helmet mohawk needs to be red.

Im not a fan of the black shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad