Senators Uniform and Jersey Concepts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
senators_new_idea2.gif

Added some wings, like the older version.

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot
Should be interesting to see what Adidas comes up with.

Note, both the NHL and the Sens need to sign off on what they come up with.

Adidas isn't going force feed it on any team.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I've always wanted to see the elements of the Ottawa flag used with the Senators logo:

2000px-Flag_of_Ottawa,_Ontario.svg.png

I6Aoafp.jpg

srsbCqs.jpg

City Of Ottawa flag jersey with Senators team colors.

I tried to make a red home version since it seems to be the Senators true home color, but it just didn't work so I settled with black.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Not a fan of that jersey overall, but the idea of having red on one side of the O, and white on the other..........that is really neat.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Not a fan of the logo but really like the soccer style with the half red/half white.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Not a fan of the logo but really like the soccer style with the half red/half white.

Me too. I like the jersey design. The Fury have adopted this for their away shirt; I'd be curious to see a mock-up of a Sens jersey with the split colour and =O=.

AM-112022-Ottawa-Fury-FC-Away-Jersey-14-15_1m.jpg

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
I think the ultimate point of this thread is that the heritage jerseys should be here to stay. I believe both deserve to stay as regular jerseys. Now we need to add a red one. I believe that should be the focus, as well as a logo that somehow pertains to either the spartan / roman soldier or something Canadian that has a bit of old Rome or somehow making good use of the peace tower. Obviously a circular logo would be ideal as it pertains to the 0 in Ottawa.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
You sure are critical for one who hasn't given us anything to look at really.

D, I've given plenty of examples over the years!

I don't want to see european soccer looking hockey jerseys in N.A., and I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me.
:popcorn:
I think the ultimate point of this thread is that the heritage jerseys should be here to stay. I believe both deserve to stay as regular jerseys. Now we need to add a red one. I believe that should be the focus, as well as a logo that somehow pertains to either the spartan / roman soldier or something Canadian that has a bit of old Rome or somehow making good use of the peace tower. Obviously a circular logo would be ideal as it pertains to the 0 in Ottawa.

Now your talking!

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Every once in a while, RBK prototypes leak out to the general public. Looks like a Snes prototype leaked out on eBay.

Differences look to be that they have the numbers on the front, and different shoulder logos.

I don't mind numbers on the front of jerseys, but it looks way too busy with them being below the logo.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Every once in a while, RBK prototypes leak out to the general public. Looks like a Snes prototype leaked out on eBay.

Differences look to be that they have the numbers on the front, and different shoulder logos.

I don't mind numbers on the front of jerseys, but it looks way too busy with them being below the logo.

Man, I really want that ugly-ass jersey.

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
There is actually 2 other differences as well, the prototype has a white stroke around the SENS logo and the underarm of the jersey is all white.

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
Man, I really want that ugly-ass jersey.

It has a 100$ starting bid on eBay....I was tempted for 30 seconds until I realized I wouldn't want to wear it, nor would I want to constantly have to answer why I am proudly displaying a Heatley jersey.

It'd be cool to see more prototypes leak. Hopefully some more out there stuff.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
It has a 100$ starting bid on eBay....I was tempted for 30 seconds until I realized I wouldn't want to wear it, nor would I want to constantly have to answer why I am proudly displaying a Heatley jersey.

It'd be cool to see more prototypes leak. Hopefully some more out there stuff.

Display the front of the jersey.
Convince everyone you are a massive Smith fan
???
Profit

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
Display the front of the jersey.
Convince everyone you are a massive Smith fan
???
Profit

I don't know what is worse. Displaying a Heatley jersey in 2015, or pretending a Heatley jersey is actually a Zack Smith jersey. It's a no win situation!

sens2k9

Aug 8, 2008
I would love to see Adidas design some of the off-ice apparel.
Some soccer style Adidas tracksuits, sneakers in Sens colours?
500x313px-LL-e7aa9ae6_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad