Prospect Info: Senators Prospects Watch 2017/2018

Which 2017 prospect will break out this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
"Church Of Alfie":

I do Not think so as Mr. Butler is 30 yrs old now.......

Lol I know, I was just joking. I saw his name on the roster and I got a blast from the past, not having heard from him in a long time. He's one of the few players I recognized, what with no NHL players this time around.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Lol I know, I was just joking. I saw his name on the roster and I got a blast from the past, not having heard from him in a long time. He's one of the few players I recognized, what with no NHL players this time around.

"Church Of Alfie":

We had Butler our cup yr, he did well at the AHL level, but not up top........ As I recall Sens bought him out, since then he has played all over..... I wish him well at the Olympics........

Be well Church.......

I miss the Sens.....

Reactions: ChurchOfAlfie

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Batherson headed to Blainville, will miss watching him play but he's got the best shot at a championship now.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia

Your input on here was appreciated!

Thank ya thank ya, funny last year Blainville traded for Dubois from the eagles during the WJC, and this year they take Batherson off our hands.

I think this year they're gonna win it all, great squad and coaching over there.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Thank ya thank ya, funny last year Blainville traded for Dubois from the eagles during the WJC, and this year they take Batherson off our hands.

I think this year they're gonna win it all, great squad and coaching over there.
Yup, definition of an experienced Junior team. Batherson becomes the only NHL prospect on the team, with an outside chance Teasdale gets selected.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I live 15 min from blainville-Boisbriand. I might try to get some ticket to go see Batherson play.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
My source was Batherson himself from Comtois and according to him it was either Blainville or Victo. Victo are all in too.
That's awesome, I don't doubt it, I was just stating he'd already been in the process of being traded elsewhere than Victo when you had wrote that

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Well Batherson will get to play with some actual talent on the Armada

Barre-Boulet is the leading scorer in the Q. Will probably be his linemate.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
That's awesome, I don't doubt it, I was just stating he'd already been in the process of being traded elsewhere than Victo when you had wrote that

Yeah, Batherson knew he was traded last night and said it was one of the two teams. Victo made a few moves too getting the best G and some depth too. Could've went and got Batherson too.

My buddy was quick on the gun but he is Victoriaville's captain and got that info from Comtois who got it from Drake. We talk regularly and we play ball hockey and skate together in the summer

Last edited:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Yeah, Batherson knew he was traded last night and said it was one of the two teams. Victo made a few moves too getting the best G and some depth too. Could've went and got Batherson too.

My buddy was quick on the gun but he is Victoriaville's captain and we play ball hockey and skate together in the summer
He was close to going to AB about a month ago but fell through, and I heard that both Que and BB were leading the pack until yesterday when Quebec made a trade with C-Town instead. Victo being so close surprises me for sure, would have liked to see him and Comtois.

Reactions: Walter White

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hockey Tonite.
Binghamton AHL vs Belleville Senators
Game #488: Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Yardmen Arena - Belleville, ON
@ 7 PM

Binghamton AHL 10-17-4-1
Belleville Senators 13-18-0-3

Past 10
Binghamton AHL 2-6-1-1
Belleville Senators 3-7-0-0

15 Teams in the Eastern Conference
Belleville Senators 29pts 0.426
#15 Binghamton AHL 25pts 0.391

Not what one could call an important AHL game, for these 2 cellar dwellers..... One belongs in the urinal the other in the crapper.....

Sens have a lot more grit and could use it tonite against Binghamton AHL.... Binghamton AHL is small, soft and weak.... Jersey's prospects have been taken off, and injured lately that will continue until they bring in some enforcers......

Let's go Sens......

Old Zeke made an error........ This post belongs in the B-Sens area so I posted it there old age I guess......

Last edited:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Yup, definition of an experienced Junior team. Batherson becomes the only NHL prospect on the team, with an outside chance Teasdale gets selected.

Isn't that kind of rare to have an experienced Junior team with only one NHL prospect on it & they had to make a trade to get him? Most teams that make it to the Memorial Cup as an example always seem to have a few NHL prospects on it. Who do you see coming out of the Q this yr & heading to the Memorial Cup?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Isn't that kind of rare to have an experienced Junior team with only one NHL prospect on it & they had to make a trade to get him? Most teams that make it to the Memorial Cup as an example always seem to have a few NHL prospects on it. Who do you see coming out of the Q this yr & heading to the Memorial Cup?

Very rare, usually a guy like Perron/Morand/Drouin/Chabot/Import lead the charge, but this team is by committee with an overaged guy taking the reigns.

I think it will be either Blainsville or Bathurst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad