Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Update 2012-2013 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ceci with a goal and an assist and +2 in 3 games so far for Bingo. Haven't had a chance to watch any of his AHL games yet...how's he looking?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Ceci with a goal and an assist and +2 in 3 games so far for Bingo. Haven't had a chance to watch any of his AHL games yet...how's he looking?

I only watched last game but I loved what I see. Obviously wasn't as crisp or aware as you'd expect a player to be making a transition from the O to the A but I didn't think it was that big of a difference. He controlled the PP nicely, got a couple lasers on net and sniped one.

His defensive game needs polish, not work. I can see where people say he can play as early as next year. I think with more strength in his game he can be a very dominant 2 way defender very soon.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I only watched last game but I loved what I see. Obviously wasn't as crisp or aware as you'd expect a player to be making a transition from the O to the A but I didn't think it was that big of a difference. He controlled the PP nicely, got a couple lasers on net and sniped one.

His defensive game needs polish, not work. I can see where people say he can play as early as next year. I think with more strength in his game he can be a very dominant 2 way defender very soon.

I was in that camp that thinks he may be ready as early as next year. Based on many viewings in the O and development camp. People were overstating how bad he was in his own end this year by a lot. There were definitely confidence issues but it's nice to see that he's doing well in the A already.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
I was in that camp that thinks he may be ready as early as next year. Based on many viewings in the O and development camp. People were overstating how bad he was in his own end this year by a lot. There were definitely confidence issues but it's nice to see that he's doing well in the A already.

I'm guessing his issues had a lot to do with the 67s system. I didn't get to see any games as I'm no longer based in Ottawa but I could see him struggling greatly in a disorganized system.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Noesen had 2A, +2 in a 4-6 loss.
Whalers somehow allowed 2 shorties on one powerplay but then fought back from down 0-3 in the third to lose it in final minutes.
Down 1-2 in the series.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Noesen had 2A, +2 in a 4-6 loss.
Whalers somehow allowed 2 shorties on one powerplay but then fought back from down 0-3 in the third to lose it in final minutes.
Down 1-2 in the series.

They don't have Noesen on the PP1 either. Went with Wilson, Rakell, Trochek, Meurs and a D-man.

kdb527

Nov 16, 2010
they have played him there most of the year. He receives little recognition but his playoff performance is amazing. He just produces. 13 gms, 7g, 12a, 19pts +16 :yo:

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
i noticed buddy robinson has 4 points in 6 games :D anyone see him play? how is he doing?

Jp#20:

Buddy is BIG he skates better than I thought he would. He seems to have a bit of a knack around the net. He is not out on the ice that much down here so far but from the little l have seen of him he, is a big raw recruit. Give us a few yrs with him down here with coach Luke and coach SS to develop him then see what you have...............
He had to show the Ottawa scouts something to be signed to an ELC, so lets wait and see on Buddy Robinson...............

Jp20

Oct 13, 2012
Ottawa, Canada

Jp#20:

Buddy is BIG he skates better than I thought he would. He seems to have a bit of a knack around the net. He is not out on the ice that much down here so far but from the little l have seen of him he, is a big raw recruit. Give us a few yrs with him down here with coach Luke and coach SS to develop him then see what you have...............
He had to show the Ottawa scouts something to be signed to an ELC, so lets wait and see on Buddy Robinson...............

looks good :) thanks

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Plymouth down 4-1 at end of second.. can/will Noesen pay with Binghamton after?

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Yes Stefan Noesen can now be sent to Binghamton as his junior season is now over.

Stefan Noesen has already signed an ELC with Ottawa. The Ottawa Senators can now assign him to Binghamton, not sure if he has to sign an ATO with Binghamton or Not, if he is assigned to Bingo.......

Just from his stats he is over a ppg scorer in juniors. Good size over 6' 205 lbs, what more does anybody know about him?????

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Yes Stefan Noesen can now be sent to Binghamton as his junior season is now over.

Stefan Noesen has already signed an ELC with Ottawa. The Ottawa Senators can now assign him to Binghamton, not sure if he has to sign an ATO with Binghamton or Not, if he is assigned to Bingo.......

Just from his stats he is over a ppg scorer in juniors. Good size over 6' 205 lbs, what more does anybody know about him?????

Quick summation: Typical power forward, very good shot, gritty, good stickhandling abilities.. He's been compared to Dustin Brown, he's someone Binghamton should welcome for the playoffs

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Quick summation: Typical power forward, very good shot, gritty, good stickhandling abilities.. He's been compared to Dustin Brown, he's someone Binghamton should welcome for the playoffs

Exactly. 2 way horse who plays his best around the net and elevates his game in high pressure situations.

Call me crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if Ottawa brings him up on our roster for cup run.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is

H2OPD thank you for the info on Stefan.

I officially welcome him to Binghamton, as we need a person to generate offense down here. "Very good shot" am drooling now, "gritty" we love grit down here. I see that he was #21 in the draft dam I wish he could get here for Saturday's game or Sunday's game.......

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Exactly. 2 way horse who plays his best around the net and elevates his game in high pressure situations.

Call me crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if Ottawa brings him up on our roster for cup run.

I always get a little annoyed with other Sens fans when I see Noesen listed in the trade proposal forums. Noesen is probably the one prospect I've been the most excited about for quite some time, and I'm excited about a lot of the other guys (Zibanejad, Ceci, etc).

Just the prospect of having a player develop into a 2-way gritty top 6 forward makes him untouchable to me unless we're getting that back in a trade where he's included. I really hope he's the one prospect we have that actually realizes his potential. It'd make us a contender right away adding that element with the addition of a finisher in the top six as well to our current roster.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010

Unfortunately, Noesen was quite lousy against London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad