Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Talk 2016-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah that's kind is heading for superstardom. Embarrassing men in the second best league in the world at sixteen?

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Not just Brown but I was expecting White to take a Larkin step in development.

Maybe he won't step into the Sens lineup after NCAA... some seasoning in Bingo... Bingo could use that in a bad way 1-2 years of White

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Not just Brown but I was expecting White to take a Larkin step in development.

Maybe he won't step into the Sens lineup after NCAA... some seasoning in Bingo... Bingo could use that in a bad way 1-2 years of White

I've been tempered on White for a while (though his WJ was great), so I'm not "that" surprised at his season thus far.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Quick question guys. When White's season end, if we decide to sign him to bring him to Bingo or here ( which will be suprising ). Will we lose a year of his ELC if he play more than 9? Is it only if he play season's game? If he play only playoff, that doesn't count?

I think that's what going to happen if Bingo are in a playoff spot

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Quick question guys. When White's season end, if we decide to sign him to bring him to Bingo or here ( which will be suprising ). Will we lose a year of his ELC if he play more than 9? Is it only if he play season's game? If he play only playoff, that doesn't count?

I think that's what going to happen if Bingo are in a playoff spot

He'll lose a year regardless I believe, 9 games applies to junior aged CHL guys in the NHL.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
He'll lose a year regardless I believe, 9 games applies to junior aged CHL guys in the NHL.

Ohh okay. Interesting choice to be made than.. because we could bring him to Bingo and give him games there to see where he fit for next year and give him experience. But if he is to lose a year... Than, maybe to wise choice would be to wait.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Ohh okay. Interesting choice to be made than.. because we could bring him to Bingo and give him games there to see where he fit for next year and give him experience. But if he is to lose a year... Than, maybe to wise choice would be to wait.

Often when NCAA players negotiate contracts you see them wanting game action to burn that first year.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

I don't think you have to worry about the second contract with a guy like White. I doubt he'll be tearing up the league in his first or second season.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
It will be interesting to see how the move to Belleville will affect the sens' management of their prospects. They're going to want the experiment to be a success and will likely want a better team than what is currently in Binghamton in order to draw fans to the AHL. I assume it will have a negligible impact, if any, but it might be a small factor to consider if they're on the fence about a guy like White, Brown or Dahlen being ready or not.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I hope he isn't hurt and he was a healthy scratch. His play the last 3 weeks deserves the healthy.

He was apparently late on the ice for the warm-up and when he came on he was noticeably lumbering. (from OHL Spitfires thread).. No news on it as far as I can tell, and no idea when whatever it is might have started. Could hear something after the game.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Filip Ahl scored 2 more for Regina. He now has 16 goals in 17 games. He plays on probably the top team in the CHL, and is a big part of their powerplay.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Ahl and Perron is some nice LW weaponery for the future. Two possible MacArthur replacements.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Ahl scored 9 goals in 4 games in November. One goal behind goal-scoring leader in WHL with 4 games in hand. What a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad