GDT: Semi-Final | United States Vs Finland | 9:30 PM ET | NHLN/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

king89

Dec 4, 2018
The Canada - Russia game makes me want to win this game even more, prove everyone wrong, and win against those refs.

We against North America

Last edited:

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
Time to avenge the Finns bombing Pearl Harbor

1mb7m5.jpg

Attachments

• 1mb7m5.jpg
    1mb7m5.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
As much as I don’t want to see the states win I hope they smack Finland just because of the amount of crying from Finnish fans in the Canadian thread.

Reactions: Canadienna

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm a big Knight fan. Zegras has been a beast. Finn's should never EVER be 'slept on' as they are the kings of knockouts, comebacks and close games. I have no idea who wins but I hope it's closer than 5-0.

I'm cheering for a close game!

Reactions: karhukissa

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
I know a few awful posters shouldn't sway my decision on this, but after the debacle in the Canada- Russia thread, there's no question.

Go USA! Stomp the salty boys!
The biggest debacle was the 1200 worthless posts about Askarov. They should have all been deleted

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I know a few awful posters shouldn't sway my decision on this, but after the debacle in the Canada- Russia thread, there's no question.

finland fans annoyed you or someting lol?

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
finland fans annoyed you or someting lol?
Just a couple. I know you can't base a fanbase on a few loud mouths, but there was a ridiculous amount of salt coming from fans of a team that wasn't even playing the game! It's ok though, I'm not actually seriously annoyed, mostly just having fun with it. :D

Reactions: hockey20000

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC
Just a couple. I know you can't base a fanbase on a few loud mouths, but there was a ridiculous amount of salt coming from fans of a team that wasn't even playing the game! It's ok though, I'm not actually seriously annoyed, mostly just having fun with it. :D
No problem. At least bars are closed in Edmonton so the Finns can't go out and celebrate losing like they did last year.

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019

What did the kids do this time..

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
Oh boy, US hasn’t been in the winning side lately in elimination games versus Suomi. Please USA, win this so we can have a Battle if North America!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad