Season ticket wait list

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Questions for season ticket holders. Has everyone gotten their season ticket packages yet? If so when. I usually get mine in August but nothing so far.

Same story in a lot of places. Everyone is waiting to see when the Leafs send out their ticket packages before they send theirs. Once that happens, the dominos will start to fall, but you should expect to miss your pre-season games and maybe a few regular season games before this all gets resolved. :nod:

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Unlike other teams that give inferior season ticket packages with complementary "thank-you" items, like concession discounts or memorabilia and/or reduced preseason game costs; TRUE NORTH also gives you, the season ticket holder, the absolute pleasure to use 500 of your own Jets Rewards points to get ONE passport holder per account, as a kind gift from True North, for all the money you spend on season tickets. THANKS! :sarcasm:

Reactions: Board Bard

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Unlike other teams that give inferior season ticket packages with complementary "thank-you" items, like concession discounts or memorabilia and/or reduced preseason game costs; TRUE NORTH also gives you, the season ticket holder, the absolute pleasure to use 500 of your own Jets Rewards points to get ONE passport holder per account, as a kind gift from True North, for all the money you spend on season tickets. THANKS! :sarcasm:

I'm under the impression the passport is free (they credit you 500 points to use towards it).

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
I was under the impression there wasn't a physical package this year...they did away with the physical entry cards - all digital now. Outside of foam and cardboard and lanyard, there wasn't anything else to it.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Anyone doing ticket transfers yet? I went into the site but only seemed able to do single games at the moment. I recall we have had this issue in previous years but thought I'd ask if anyone can point out an obvious faux pas I'm making?

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Anyone doing ticket transfers yet? I went into the site but only seemed able to do single games at the moment. I recall we have had this issue in previous years but thought I'd ask if anyone can point out an obvious faux pas I'm making?
You can do mass transfers of tickets at once. Before “clicking” on a single game. Click “transfer “ and it will have little check boxes beside the entire season.

Attachments

• 193D3008-5A1A-4833-B9F9-8ECDE9B3FD30.png
    193D3008-5A1A-4833-B9F9-8ECDE9B3FD30.png
    289.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
You can do mass transfers of tickets at once. Before “clicking” on a single game. Click “transfer “ and it will have little check boxes beside the entire season.
Aw man. Wish I had seen this a few weeks ago. LOL

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
This is correct. I don't need/want the passport enough to redeem the 500 points and go to the arena to get it.

Right, forgot we have the honour of going to pick it up too!! :sarcasm:

Post above is good point --- if STHs have to pay "full price" for pre-season tickets that have no legitimate market value, why is the public getting a 4 for 3 deal offer on preseasons? Shouldn't STHs get a credit back? TNSE is effectively undercutting their own STHs, are they not? /minor rant over

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

Post above is good point --- if STHs have to pay "full price" for pre-season tickets that have no legitimate market value, why is the public getting a 4 for 3 deal offer on preseasons? Shouldn't STHs get a credit back? TNSE is effectively undercutting their own STHs, are they not? /minor rant over

It's not like you have to make a special trip. Just pick it up at any game you attend.

Reactions: Sabadecade

jetswin

Jul 24, 2011

I actually called my ticket rep and complained, I have college kids and get the concept but as someone who paid $178/seat I am pretty p****** that TNSE is undercutting the price by $120. If STH let these things slide in preseason the same will happen to regular season tickets as well. I think every STH should make sure the rep knows that TNSE selling tickets below the STH price is unacceptable and STH need to demand more value for what we pay. My two P1 seats are more than $15k this year, seat service plummeted (service was brutal) last year and now TSNE is blowing out tickets. Also the my ticket rep has changed 3 times since April and trying to find who your ticket rep is can be a real challenge.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan

I actually called my ticket rep and complained, I have college kids and get the concept but as someone who paid $178/seat I am pretty p****** that TNSE is undercutting the price by $120. If STH let these things slide in preseason the same will happen to regular season tickets as well. I think every STH should make sure the rep knows that TNSE selling tickets below the STH price is unacceptable and STH need to demand more value for what we pay. My two P1 seats are more than $15k this year, seat service plummeted (service was brutal) last year and now TSNE is blowing out tickets. Also the my ticket rep has changed 3 times since April and trying to find who your ticket rep is can be a real challenge.

Is the 4 for 3 STH cost for the 3?
And can someone please provide a link to this deal.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

The day the Jets start undercutting the STHs on tickets in the regular season.. then the fat lady has sung. Shut it down, pack it up, and move it all back to Atlanta. Giving people a reason to not be season ticket holders is the end of this franchise.

pegcity

Feb 9, 2011
Winnipeg
The day the Jets start undercutting the STHs on tickets in the regular season.. then the fat lady has sung. Shut it down, pack it up, and move it all back to Atlanta. Giving people a reason to not be season ticket holders is the end of this franchise.
I will be purchasing tickets for the Jets @ Islanders. I’m expecting to pay $10 for an unobstructed ticket on Stubhub.....

Reactions: robertocarlos

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
It continually astounds me that they're so cavalier about it. You lose a loyal STH and they're not coming back...treating them right and making them feel valued should be job one.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Just a thought. Would you feel better if they added 2-3 bucks to the price of every other ticket and gave you the pre-season ones for half price?

Reactions: Sabadecade

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Just a thought. Would you feel better if they added 2-3 bucks to the price of every other ticket and gave you the pre-season ones for half price?

It would prob be a better move by TNSE....Then ST holders could charge more on seat exchange or other ticket selling sites for their seats without going over the face value and breaking the law :laugh:

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

I would. Because I can sell regular season tickets if need be, even at a few dollars more. I can't give pre-season tickets away. So if I have to eat the value of tickets to worthless games, I would rather eat them at half the price they are now.

But the point really is, that TNSE should not ever be under-cutting the people that are supporting this team. No one should be able to sit beside me at a game and pay less than what I paid as a STH... not ever.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
It would prob be a better move by TNSE....Then ST holders could charge more on seat exchange or other ticket selling sites for their seats without going over the face value and breaking the law :laugh:

Actually, I think it would be good PR by the Jets. Make the ST package exactly the same price but discount the pre-season games. While they are at it, they should lower the full price of pre-season games too. Come on guys, who are you trying to kid? Pre-season games are not even close to the same value as regular season games.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I would. Because I can sell regular season tickets if need be, even at a few dollars more. I can't give pre-season tickets away. So if I have to eat the value of tickets to worthless games, I would rather eat them at half the price they are now.

But the point really is, that TNSE should not ever be under-cutting the people that are supporting this team. No one should be able to sit beside me at a game and pay less than what I paid as a STH... not ever.

Yes, absolutely. And there should be some real perks for STH. I'm not talking about anything that would cost TNSE a lot of money. But it should be something that is exclusive to STH - and not too chintzy. I don't know about this passport holder. Sounds a little lame but I haven't seen one, or a pic. Could be alright if it is well done.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Actually, I think it would be good PR by the Jets. Make the ST package exactly the same price but discount the pre-season games. While they are at it, they should lower the full price of pre-season games too. Come on guys, who are you trying to kid? Pre-season games are not even close to the same value as regular season games.

They could say pre-season games are free for all season seat holders but charge the same for the packages. What difference does it make at the end of the day really to a sth?

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Our P4s are sweet, in the corner second row from the top on the aisle. They are sweet and cost a rounded up even$100 per seat per game (2 seats per game). I am 1/5 a share partner in that and would not have stayed in that had a buddy not split those seats 50/50 with me. Had these since they got back here. 5 games total. My bud and I go to one game together to make it even.

Plus another friend moved away this summer and I took over his share in what I think are P7s basically in the same part of the arena but in the upper deck for an even $50 per. 6 games total.

I probably wasn’t planning on going to 11 games but the $50 seats are a decent deal and those are on the aisle as well.

The P4s are getting up there though. Still under $100 each ($98.83)

I let know if it was worth it.....

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB

If you answer yes to this, then do it yourself. You don't need TNSE to assign your own internal value to games based on your own personal preference. All they want is the total billed to you. LOL! Rearrange your own deck chairs! The game price categories for face value are more of a guideline than an actual rule (representing the maximum value).

They could say pre-season games are free for all season seat holders but charge the same for the packages. What difference does it make at the end of the day really to a sth?

Excatly what cheswick said! Break your paradigm! I did the math on this before and the only difference it makes to the STH, if the pre-season tickets were "free" is that the overall STH discounted price vs. the face value drops from 32% to 27% over an entire season. This is why I find it funny and entitled to complain about "paying" for the pre-season games. you're still getting a large discount for being an STH.

You have to remember, as an STH, your buying "bulk". They may sell tickets to any one game below STH price but until they do so for every game of the season, they haven't "undercut" you. An STH has "saved" on average 32% vs. the face value for the ENTIRE SEASON, not 50% of ONE GAME. That's a big difference in money saved.

Truth is, the Pre-Seaon games aren't worth their suggested "face value" but they aren't "worth nothing" either. Slice it whatever way you want, TNSE isn't going to lower the overall season price for STH.

Reactions: robertocarlos

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Question for any of you P5 season ticket holders this year... what is the season ticket holder cost per game for your seats? Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad