GDT: Season opener: Ducks vs Coyotes - Thu 7 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
The lineup tonight might be one of the worst opening day lineups I've seen.

Its crazy how many injuries there are. I know there have been complaints in the past about RC's camps so I hope he didn't beat them into their injuries.

I'm sure some will suggest that, but we already know why Lindholm, Kesler, and Vatanen are out. Eaves is made of glass. Miller is 37. Getzlaf is possible, but he always seems to be nursing some nagging injury during the season, and they may just want to take the opportunity to get him healed up as much as possible now, since it may not be possible later.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
how the hell does getzlaf already have a LBI?....either way, find a way ducks...2 points now are the same as in april.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Shocking another year of reading a fan base complaining about the enforcer and whomever is the toughest dman on the team. Very original exactly like the Detroit /Montreal fans

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Shocking another year of reading a fan base complaining about the enforcer and whomever is the toughest dman on the team. Very original exactly like the Detroit /Montreal fans

Who's dissing Manson exactly? Unless you think Bieksa is our toughest dman, he can fight sure but he isn't tougher than Manson. Also we have a better enforcer in San Diego who can actually play hockey and contribute, something Boll is incapable of doing.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Feel bad for his parents, last minute plane ride just to find out he's scratched so Boll can play 5 minutes and lose a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad