GDT: Season opener: Ducks vs Coyotes - Thu 7 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Hey guys, long time reader/fan, first time poster. What a big win, even if it was Arizona that's got to be a big confidence boost for that group to be able to come back and win without so many core guys. Obviously Perry and his line with big games, also liked Kase and Ritchie's game. Montour is going to be sick, really excited to see how good he can be. Was impressed with Rakell at center - we'd have some of the best center depth in the league when Getz and Kes are back if he can blossom into an effective center. Bieksa and Boll have no reason to be in the lineup, hopefully Carlyle will realize that eventually. Good start to the year!
Welcome to the boards!

Reactions: JohnnyDrama

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
first time watching with my new baby at home last night. hope she gets used to me screaming when we score a goal.

would have been nice to see Gibson drop the mitts with domingue though.

Reactions: Magnus the Duck

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
This will be my last “I’m so happy about...” post in here.

I’m so happy Perry came out and played hard from the drop of the puck to the final horn. He was not letting this injury riddled roster down.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
first time watching with my new baby at home last night. hope she gets used to me screaming when we score a goal.

Congrats on the baby! Just gets those ear mufflers they put on the babies at the game, she'll be fine.

Reactions: evomacky

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
And it's not even the same "type" of chickens. Layer hens are different than ones you raise for meat.

Still... it bothers me.

I raise chickens for both meat and eggs. When they stop laying, they visit the freezer or the crock pot. When our eggs get too old, we scramble them and feed them back to the chickens with the shell (for calcium). We also let the chickens pick the bones of our left overs from chicken and fish. Chickens eat ANYTHING, including each other.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

I like how angry Gibson doesn't look angry at all. He looked more like a kid refusing to trade back a pokemon card to a kid who realized he got shafted...this may have happened to me when I was a kid.

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
Oddly, even though the coyotes scored on the resulting pp, the scrum Perry started without the goalie was the turning point of the game. Ducks played much better after that.

Manson played terrible. Silf was ok. Kase looks like he may be a decent NHLer after all. Ritchie was good, no idea why the demotion.

This game was two bad teams. We just didn't fold.

Crowd was super peppy. A lot of energy in the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->