Music: Sean "P Diddy" Combs

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Really? After Weinstein and Diddy you’re calling people paronoid still? Are you dense or just refusing to believe the world is as bad as it is? The entertainment industry is organized crime.

There's as much abuse of boys in youth hockey as there existsin the entertainment industry. Is Don Cherry the Prince of the Illuminati?

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
There's as much abuse of boys in youth hockey as there existsin the entertainment industry. Is Don Cherry the Prince of the Illuminati?
Because there's been issues of abuse in one place that means this stuff isn't happening in the entertainment industry or should be viewed as "well it's happening elsewhere"? It's not a competition to see who's worse. Screw all these people involved in any of this stuff in any place.....

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Because there's been issues of abuse in one place that means this stuff isn't happening in the entertainment industry or should be viewed as well it's happeming elsewhere? It's not a competition to see who's worse. Screw all these people involved in any of this stuff in any place.....

Agreed, but "If you make it big in Hollywood, you have to be a part of a grand conspiracy" is getting to be a common belief amongst a part of America

Reactions: NyQuil

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Is there? By what metric? And how would that change the fact that the entertainment industry and politics are controlled by sexual blackmail? That’s just a confirmed fact. Do you know how many people Combs and Usher and Jlo and Weinstein and Cuba Gooding Jr are closely connected to, who knew exactly what was going on and attended those parties? The only way for this arrest to take 20 years is if the whole thing is rotten.

The dude was raping a minors for decades and it’s considered common knowledge in the industry, but everything is fine he’s just one bad apple.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Because there's been issues of abuse in one place that means this stuff isn't happening in the entertainment industry or should be viewed as "well it's happening elsewhere"? It's not a competition to see who's worse. Screw all these people involved in any of this stuff in any place.....
Yeah, I don't think anyone disagrees with that but anyone who thinks everyone in the entertainment industry is involved in this kind of stuff is delusional.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I don't think anyone disagrees with that but anyone who thinks everyone in the entertainment industry is involved in this kind of stuff is delusional.
You don't have to be involved, you just have to know and do nothing to be involved. Sorry but if I had a coworker or acquaintance who was a known sex predator and murderer I would not associate until that person was in jail.

Again, how many people does Diddler know? His parties where underage people were there so he could blackmail celebrities had scores of A-list celebrities and star athletes. Those celebs know other celebs, they talk, they are aware of what is happening. It's the same deal with Epstein. Of course, the reason why Diddy didn't go to jail 20 years ago is because he's was an asset to higher ups, just like Epstein. Guys who went to his parties include the CEO of Universal Music, who knows everybody in music. Acting like this isn't a systemic issue in an industry that essentially glorifies this stuff and pushes it to the masses is the definition of cope.

Another example of wide connections, his head of security for his blackmail op was Michael Jackson's head of security when he died. That dude became head of security for the biggest mega-star on the planet the year after he graduated college with a degree in "marketing." Again, Diddy aint a one-off. The industry is organized crime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Our Lady Peace

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So a rundown

Diddy is Epstein. Prolly also killed Tupac.
Usher was likely raped by him as a kid. Biebs was also invited into his crowd. His head of security was Michael Jackson’s head of security when he died. He blew up Kid Cudi’s car. Cuba Gooding Jr also accused of rape in connection. Jennifer Lopez accused of giving him a gun to shoot a woman in a club. And everybody has known this, forever.

This is gonna be a deep rabbit hole.

Don't get me started about him and the WEF.

In 1998, Diddy's "Come With Me" was released as a cover of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir and reached 11th on the Swiss charts.

In 1998, the World Economic Forum settled into their new headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.

Last edited:

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Don't get me started about him and the WEF.

In 1998, Diddy's "Come With Me" was released as a cover of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir and reached 11th on the Swiss charts.

In 1998, the World Economic Forum settled into their new headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
You been following this at all or

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
It's not everyone but it's also not just a couple people either. I'm sure there's good legit people in the industry but it's also full of perverts into this stuff and many people I feel will push the conspiracy theories angle to protect their own asses cause too many people know it's happening but don't want to screw with their own career by getting involved.

Epstein (and the hidden list), Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, R Kelly, Diddy, ect...... and that's just a few examples of ones we know about.

Like I said it's not everyone but it's definitely way more than people want to believe....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_5685.jpeg

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
"I'll Be Missing You" is one of the worst songs of the 20th century - nearly as unbearable as "Imagine." He literally just ripped off a much better song and stuck in a chorus that a 2nd grader could have written. And worst of all it was marketed as some sincere dirge for a close friend.

Honestly that song might be worse than his alleged crimes

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
we've all been to some parties in our lifetimes right? b'days, college, bachelor, etc. ok now - how many of us have ever signed an NDA before getting admitted to any of these said parties? zero of course.

some of these celebrity parties you have to sign an NDA in order to be let in.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
i believe a relatively known actor with the initials jw dropped a post on either insta or twitt that read that imagine the worst thing you can think of that can happen in h'wood and multiply that by a 100. he then removed that post shortly thereafter.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
You don't have to be involved, you just have to know and do nothing to be involved. Sorry but if I had a coworker or acquaintance who was a known sex predator and murderer I would not associate until that person was in jail.

Again, how many people does Diddler know? His parties where underage people were there so he could blackmail celebrities had scores of A-list celebrities and star athletes. Those celebs know other celebs, they talk, they are aware of what is happening. It's the same deal with Epstein. Of course, the reason why Diddy didn't go to jail 20 years ago is because he's was an asset to higher ups, just like Epstein. Guys who went to his parties include the CEO of Universal Music, who knows everybody in music. Acting like this isn't a systemic issue in an industry that essentially glorifies this stuff and pushes it to the masses is the definition of cope.

Another example of wide connections, his head of security for his blackmail op was Michael Jackson's head of security when he died. That dude became head of security for the biggest mega-star on the planet the year after he graduated college with a degree in "marketing." Again, Diddy aint a one-off. The industry is organized crime.
Like I said, delusional.

It's not everyone but it's also not just a couple people either. I'm sure there's good legit people in the industry but it's also full of perverts into this stuff and many people I feel will push the conspiracy theories angle to protect their own asses cause too many people know it's happening but don't want to screw with their own career by getting involved.

Epstein (and the hidden list), Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, R Kelly, Diddy, ect...... and that's just a few examples of ones we know about.

Like I said it's not everyone but it's definitely way more than people want to believe....
The whole world is full of perverts into this stuff, it's definitely not just an entertainment industry and there's actually probably way less people involved than the conspiracy nutters think there is.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Like I said, delusional.
Right, so no response. Did you read anything on the Cassie lawsuit? Everything I said is in there. We calling rape victims delusional now to cope with your fiction being ruined?

The whole world is full of perverts into this stuff, it's definitely not just an entertainment industry and there's actually probably way less people involved than the conspiracy nutters think there is.
Yea, the whole world is full of perverts, and definitely not more so the court jesters put on a pedestal by handlers. Definitely zero incentive for abusers in such an industry vs your every day person, of course not. Probably way less, we just have essentially confirmed P Diddy and anybody closely associated with him for the last 20 years. Which includes JLo, Cuba Gooding Jr, Usher, Lucian Grainge, Meek Mil, MGK, Jay Z, Beyonce etc. Just a small list of nobodies.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Right, so no response. Did you read anything on the Cassie lawsuit? Everything I said is in there. We calling rape victims delusional now to cope with your fiction being ruined?

Yea, the whole world is full of perverts, and definitely not more so the court jesters put on a pedestal by handlers. Definitely zero incentive for abusers in such an industry vs your every day person, of course not. Probably way less, we just have essentially confirmed P Diddy and anybody closely associated with him for the last 20 years. Which includes JLo, Cuba Gooding Jr, Usher, Lucian Grainge, Meek Mil, MGK, Jay Z, Beyonce etc. Just a small list of nobodies.
So a few of Diddy's buddies who may or may not have known about this shit means the entire entertainment industry. No leaps taken there at all. And I called you delusional not rape victims, not surprised that someone like you argues that way. Go on believing everything in life is lie though, when you really just can't accept the boring reality that is your life.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Is there? By what metric? And how would that change the fact that the entertainment industry and politics are controlled by sexual blackmail? That’s just a confirmed fact. Do you know how many people Combs and Usher and Jlo and Weinstein and Cuba Gooding Jr are closely connected to, who knew exactly what was going on and attended those parties? The only way for this arrest to take 20 years is if the whole thing is rotten.

The dude was raping a minors for decades and it’s considered common knowledge in the industry, but everything is fine he’s just one bad apple.

Everyone knew about Graham James. Everyone on the Black Hawks knew about the abuse there.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Rich people or people in authority doing terrible things because they can.

That's it.

What sector they accumulate their wealth and/or power in is incidental.

The Catholic Church? Education systems? Police? Wealthy investors and stockbrokers? Hockey coaches? Hockey stars? Disgraced former Presidents?

Last edited:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Any good videos or articles that list all of the allegations? I'm getting dribs and drabs here or there but nothing really concrete or all-encompassing. I'd love a good breakdown if anyone has one.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
wherever russell simmons is at right now is one option the diddler maybe considering moving to sometime in the very near future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad