Music: Sean "P Diddy" Combs

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
Any good videos or articles that list all of the allegations? I'm getting dribs and drabs here or there but nothing really concrete or all-encompassing. I'd love a good breakdown if anyone has one.
Law & Crime Network has been doing some good explanatory videos on the allegations.. they have a website and YouTube channel.
I know this is kind of a generic recommendation, but they've done several good videos, so hard to narrow it to one.

Reactions: PK Cronin

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Don’t believe every accusation

16-year-old appears to have created fake Instagram posts to frame an actor. Then the district attorney, who had personal animosity toward the actor because they both had the same hobby of high performance cars and she didn’t like that he was higher in stature in their shared hobby and disliked his personal politics, so she tried to frame him

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
IMG_1644 (1).jpg

Nakatomi

Dec 26, 2022
Diddy. R Kelly. Young Thug. Torey Lanez. Casanova. Fetty Wop. Pooh Shiesty.

Prison concert lineup be rivalling Coachella or Summer Jam

You'd have to pay me a lot more than $25 to listen to that lineup. I've never heard of the last three but the first four are all terrible.

Fetty Wop
It is Fetty Wap, and the biggest "hit" he had was Trap Queen:

I only verified because I was sure you had misspelled the name since having such a similarly named person with a pejorative for Italians as part of their rap name seemed....unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: Ceremony

pegcity

Feb 9, 2011
Winnipeg
I watched a video recently that showed that hip hop actually appears to be going down in popularity. In 2020, it accounted for almost 60% of the music in the top 50 charts. In 2023 it only accounted for 20% (which still makes it the most popular genre, along with pop). Country and rock music, on the other hand, appear to be on the rise.
Please tell me this true.

Also, what rock music is charting now? (I'm kind of afraid to ask)

Reactions: DaveG

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Rock music sorta faded out in the 2010's I feel, like around 2012-ish there wasn't that constant flow of it. Back in the 80's, 90's and 2000's there were many.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I honestly don't see it as all that different from some band names we grew up with.
The band names we grew up with used actual (if nonsensically arranged) words rather than fat yellow cartoon bears and whatever a sheisty is. Based on his youtube thumbnails I doubt I'm the target demographic though.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Rock music sorta faded out in the 2010's I feel, like around 2012-ish there wasn't that constant flow of it. Back in the 80's, 90's and 2000's there were many.

I heard a commentator say that rock's time in the spotlight is done for good.

It's basically become a subculture like what happened with jazz.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
The band names we grew up with used actual (if nonsensically arranged) words rather than fat yellow cartoon bears and whatever a sheisty is. Based on his youtube thumbnails I doubt I'm the target demographic though.

Shiesty's just AA slang for being shifty/unscrupulous.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I heard a commentator say that rock's time in the spotlight is done for good.

It's basically become a subculture like what happened with jazz.

All the rock bands we grew up with are back on tour, making tons of money on nostalgic trips. No Doubt is ready to on on tour again, Sum 41 is doing their farewell tour, Offspring on tour as well.

Reactions: DaveG and Voight

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg

Off the top of my head, over the last couple of years I have seen alt rock bands (Arctic Monkeys, Cage the Elephant), indie rock (Lord Huron, Hozier), classic rock (Fleetwood Mac) and pop rock (Olivia Rodrigo, Coldplay) in the charts. It certainly doesn’t dominate the charts but it takes up more space than it did as recently as five years ago.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
he should rot in jail for all the things he did especially behind the murder behind tupac and his so called friend biggie smalls. i wonder why the the cops never put him on a lie dectector tests and then sending him to prison for orchestrating the murders
You might want to look into this so you know how things actually work:

Not defending this guy at all but there is a right way and a wrong way to take down scum. When you re accused you will be happy this is the way things work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad