Music: Sean "P Diddy" Combs

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
california-love-tupac.gif

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
I've checked out whether this thread is not in the celebrity death forum. Somebody might be upset that it is not

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Without looking up the numbers, I feel quite confident in saying the Catholic Church is responsible for and has gotten away with much more reprehensible behaviour than the entertainment industry.
Ok but what does that have to do with sexual assault in the entertainment world?

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I think he’s trying to say that as f***ed up as Hollyweird is, it’s still nowhere near as bad as the cesspool of human garbage known as the Catholic Church.
And I don't disagree but I just don't get when we have a case of something like sexual assault people feel a need to point out another case which is worse. It's almost like trying to downplay one incident with another....

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
And I don't disagree but I just don't get when we have a case of something like sexual assault people feel a need to point out another case which is worse. It's almost like trying to downplay one incident with another....

When you're faced with a wild rant that implicates everyone in a given sector, you're going to have some eye rolling.

The line between "Hollywood has a lot of predators and sleaze" and "Hollywood has been taken over by a cabal of blood drinking child traffickers" is apparently a narrow one.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
I used to live around the corner from the house where R Kelly used to pee on underage girls. Always fun to point that out to friends whenever we would walk by.
so does anybody live in that house now? if yes is that person charging travelers/sightseers to tour the house?

could be a nice way to check out chicago. first go to the ballpark and see the whitesox suck. then head over to a tour of the house of pee and finish off the night over a chicago slice while watching some bedard ice magic.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
so does anybody live in that house now? if yes is that person charging travelers/sightseers to tour the house?

could be a nice way to check out chicago. first go to the ballpark and see the whitesox suck. then head over to a tour of the house of pee and finish off the night over a chicago slice while watching some bedard ice magic.
the house is on the north side and not far from Wrigley so you would be better off packaging that tour with a Cubs loss than a Sox loss.

No idea if the house is still there. I moved out of the neighborhood in 2005.

And there's no such thing as a "Chicago slice" lol

Reactions: Primary Assist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad