Music: Sean "P Diddy" Combs

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
You're going to trigger a lot of middle-aged white dudes.

Edit: YUUUUUPPPP

Great track. Allegations with Big30 is great too.
But only middle age white dudes. All middle age Asians dudes must like it. Nobody else could possibly not like this :laugh:

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
But only middle age white dudes. All middle age Asians dudes must like it. Nobody else could possibly not like this :laugh:

'Middle-aged white dude' does not discriminate against Asians or any other ethnicity. It's an aesthetic and a style.

In the same vein, you can totally be a white guy who's middle-aged and not be 'Middle-aged white dude'.

Last edited:

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
You're going to trigger a lot of middle-aged white dudes.

Edit: YUUUUUPPPP

Great track. Allegations with Big30 is great too.
Yeah I'm not crazy about a lot of newer rap but that's not bad at all. Better than pretty much any country song and most of the new rock I hear on the radio.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Yeah I'm not crazy about a lot of newer rap but that's not bad at all. Better than pretty much any country song and most of the new rock I hear on the radio.

What (good) trap music has done a good job of tapping into is how music can be a physical experience above anything else.

It can have the most vulgar subject matter but it works because it's got an energy that's highly compelling. At least far more than modern pop, rock or country that you'll hear on the radio. At least IMO.

Well that clears everything up :laugh:

I know you spend your time crying about ThA LeFT in movies so all I can say is that I am not surprised I touched a nerve with you.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I know you spend your time crying about ThA LeFT in movies so all I can say is that I am not surprised I touched a nerve with you.
200w (15).gif

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I'll never understand the need for others to try and shit on music that others like lol. Its a completely subjective topic. Rap/hiphop has been booming and completely on the rise since the 2000s. It is clearly a popular and one of the top genres today. It has a lotttttttttt of fans.

You might not "get it", but it clearly connects with a lot of people. Give me some Pop Smoke bangers anytime I need a pump up.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I'll never understand the need for others to try and shit on music that others like lol. Its a completely subjective topic. Rap/hiphop has been booming and completely on the rise since the 2000s. It is clearly a popular and one of the top genres today. It has a lotttttttttt of fans.

You might not "get it", but it clearly connects with a lot of people. Give me some Pop Smoke bangers anytime I need a pump up.
That's just society in general. They shit on music, movies, sports teams, political parties, ect.....

All these things make a lot of people happy but that's just what people do....

Reactions: DaveG

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

I don't have an issue with anyone liking or not liking something and explaining why. I think that's awesome when done in good faith.

More than anything I think it's just that we're on a hockey board. I'd assume that the demographics of this place lean towards only a few folks here (including you and I) being into drill music.

Personally I've never listened to a drill or trap album that was satisfying from start to finish but some drill rappers (like Pooh Shiesty or Von) clearly have/had talent IMO.

Reactions: Peasy

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I don't have an issue with anyone liking or not liking something and explaining why. I think that's awesome when done in good faith.

More than anything I think it's just that we're on a hockey board. I'd assume that the demographics of this place lean towards only a few folks here (including you and I) being into drill music.

Personally I've never listened to a drill or trap album that was satisfying from start to finish but some drill rappers (like Pooh Shiesty or Von) clearly have/had talent IMO.
Yeah same. They'll likely never be my favourite artists overall but man some of them can put out some bangers.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
The great thing about different genres of music is that if you don't like something, you can always say no. And if someone keeps pushing it on you just remind them that no means no.

Anyway, back on topic

Reactions: 93gilmour93

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
The entire industry of rap and movies is getting exposed for what it is. Full of satanic pedos and they shove their symbolism and agendas in our faces with it.

Reactions: BBQandHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad