Just you being yourself.

:laugh:
220px-Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

He means that the minute you leave to use the bathroom, this place turns to ****, which I believe is ironic, but can't really be sure if it plays ironically in Canada, where they do it differently.

AskAlanis-New-378x300.jpg

Striiker, Alannis Morisette was an idiot who, for whatever reason, wrote an entire song just to give people an incorrect definition of irony. She was praised for her album, "Jagged Huge Shard to Cap's Brain," which was just terrible on about a thousand levels. Reports surfaced that dogs who heard the awful sound of her "songs" rubbed the sides of their heads against rough concrete sidewalks, just to make themselves deaf so they would never hear such caterwauling again. True story.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
He means that the minute you leave to use the bathroom, this place turns to ****, which I believe is ironic, but can't really be sure if it plays ironically in Canada, where they do it differently.

AskAlanis-New-378x300.jpg

Striiker, Alannis Morisette was an idiot who, for whatever reason, wrote an entire song just to give people an incorrect definition of irony. She was praised for her album, "Jagged Huge Shard to Cap's Brain," which was just terrible on about a thousand levels. Reports surfaced that dogs who heard the awful sound of her "songs" rubbed the sides of their heads against rough concrete sidewalks, just to make themselves deaf so they would never hear such caterwauling again. True story.
She was a national treasure and you shut yer mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad