Not open for further replies.

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
back on topic...

Rangers at Philly
Florida at Columbus
Caps at Wings

Please either win or lose in regulation on Friday night. Either is fine; assuming CBJ wins tonight, will root for NJD win over the Pens on Friday.

Not sure how my reply to NJD poster was off topic -reference to Friday is to the NJD vs. Pens.
Maybe a day premature in some worlds, but I think that is still scoreboard watching!

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Haha yeah!! I was on a nostalgia kick last night and ‘1979’ came on and I was like “1.) this song is so nostalgic. 2.) this album cover is insanely beautiful.”
Second best song on the album. :thumbu:
Nothing is ever topping Tonight, Tonight.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I literally never bought any of their albums but always been a big fan of disarm and... I always forget the name. It's like a bullet with butterfly wings? All I know is a world is a vampire haha.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Haha yeah!! I was on a nostalgia kick last night and ‘1979’ came on and I was like “1.) this song is so nostalgic. 2.) this album cover is insanely beautiful.”
We’ve been listening to the Iheart90s station on Iheartradio. The feels, man. The feels.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
DY8qSSGX4AE-JTu

Reactions: Lumbus

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
If NJD win tomorrow on Sunday you want pitt or philly to win? Done looking behind us now.and looking at #1 or #2?
I’d say **** it and root for the Flyers. They’re trash, but if they’re good for one thing it’s beating the ****sburg Pens and royally pissing them off. We’ll still be ahead of Philly

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I’d say **** it and root for the Flyers. They’re trash, but if they’re good for one thing it’s beating the ****sburg Pens and royally pissing them off. We’ll still be ahead of Philly

Plus I like our odds more against Philly than Pittsburgh. If we can get the 2 seed and them the 3 (or reverse really), we should win.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Plus I like our odds more against Philly than Pittsburgh. If we can get the 2 seed and them the 3 (or reverse really), we should win.

Agreed. We need to be rooting hard against the Pens over their final 8 games. If we can't catch Washington, I really would rather face Philly in the first round (regardless of home ice) than be stuck with the Penguins again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00