Post-Game Talk: "Scheifele wins the draw, Ladd shoots it high!" And other ref stories. Jets fall 4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
This one is on Pavs. I rarely get on the goalies. I thought Monty should have started.

After a great OOT night last night we blew it. If we had any serious chance at the playoffs we needed to win tonight.

Bristo

The Oracle
Mar 24, 2013
[mod]

I'm not joking that I don't want him playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
I'll be very interested to see what Mo says about the goaltending after this game. At least we won't hear the ole goalies are good from Noel...hopefully.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
I miss Kane, thorburn (happy he scored) but he is just an anchor. Scheifele and wheeler though, money!

I'll have to watch the goals again but **** of pavelec. Really feel he should of had most of them.

We outplayed them, but that one hurts

Last time Kane was out, Thorburn looked good for the first two games on the second line and then reminded us that he's a fourth liner. I feel like that will happen again very quickly.

Back to .500.

White Out 403*

So once again people pile on Pavelec when the defensive coverage didn't exactly do him favors. Maybe Montoya would have played better, maybe he wouldn't have. He isn't a godsend.

He only faced 25 shots man. That's it. Toronto gave up over 40 and they won, and Bernier played amazing. I don't get what you think is going to happen when you play another NHL team who is out there trying to force mistakes and cause turnovers and offence. I just wish I could jump into your head and "get it".

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
This is why we have no chance of fighting our way into the playoffs. You can't lose to an azz wipe of a team [mod].

Schiefle looked good at least but it ******* sucks to lose to these bums.

:laugh:

Agreed, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Schief, Wheeler and Frolik showed up at forward position

Ladd, Little pretty stale since November

Joki, Seto and Buff remind me of the movie Las Vegas, old guys out to lunch

PAVS crap

Buff should have been playing with Schief and Wheeler, aside from the goal Thorburn invisible

fmax

Jun 11, 2011
Winnipeg
Need half descent goaltending to make a playoff run.
If life was fair Monte would be the starter.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Pavelec... Man. He is so inconsistent. Unfortunately, we cannot move him to forward. And he is a very expensive AHL option. We're stuck.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
So once again people pile on Pavelec when the defensive coverage didn't exactly do him favors. Maybe Montoya would have played better, maybe he wouldn't have. He isn't a godsend.

Don't tell that to his cult. ;)

Anyways, don't know if anyone noticed, but Trouba had a rough game in his own end. Liked his aggressiveness offensively at least.

Guilty Party

Healthy Scratch 4lyfe
Jan 28, 2013
ThunderBay
scheif looked great.
is it possible to get trolled by our own goalie?
oh, and please hit the net moar next time.
yes, back to .500 again. SON OF A!!!!!!!!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Considering the team hasn't had a full practice in over a week, i thought we were OK.

Good pushback. Probably should have at least tied it up. I thought we had more scoring chances than they did. #55 is a special player.

The reffing was very one sided.

jetkarma*

Schief, Wheeler and Frolik showed at forward position

Ladd, Little pretty stale since November

Joki, Seto and Buff remind me of the movie Las Vegas, old guys out to lunch

PAVS crap

Buff should have been playing with Schief and Wheeler, aside from the goal Thorburn invisible

What?

You have watched right?

Little has been very good the last while , Ladd spotty .

Jetsfan4life

Dec 15, 2013
Usa
Where did the Jets go?

They sure did not show up tonight.The Preds earned that win they played hard.Im sorry but Pavelec is horrible.His response time is terrible too many rebounds.This was the first bad play call from our new coach.I don't understand Montoya played so good why would you switch back to the sloppy play of Pavlec.I understand it's just one game but that was the first blunder of our new coach Pavelec should sit from now on till Montoya messes up.What does anyone else think am I being too hard?:rant:

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Ugh what a waste of a great game by Schief. Pavs needs to make a save and can't just killed them with that 4th goal

The reffing ya it was terrible but that is the way it goes.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
I'm gonna guess no one except maybe about 4 other people noticed Trouba was bad defensively? :laugh:

He hasn't been good for a while, but he's still in the honeymoon period with this fanbase right now. People are looking at his points and that's it.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Scheifele managed to be effective skating 4.5 on 5. Impressive. With a real left winger, we probably pot an additional goal. Unfortunately, we are left to compete with fringe level NHL talent on our top offensive line's left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad