Post-Game Talk: "Scheifele wins the draw, Ladd shoots it high!" And other ref stories. Jets fall 4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Great reffing and goal-tending tonight. :rant:

So frustrating.

Scheifele was a beast though that game. Makes it a little better. I think we should have won though.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
well that was the one loss I figured we could afford before the Oly break so you have to run the table now Jerts!

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Better goaltending or better defensive coverage, and we get a point. We get both, it's a clean win. We'll see how a PM team responds from a game like this. Did not like our play as a team.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I miss Kane, thorburn (happy he scored) but he is just an anchor. Scheifele and wheeler though, money!

I'll have to watch the goals again but **** of pavelec. Really feel he should of had most of them.

We outplayed them, but that one hurts

jetkarma*

Fun to watch , and beyond fun to watch 55 begin to dominate :) We need pieces , we all know that , at times we play strong enough to override that , tonight we didn't.

White Out 403*

25 shots. [mod] What more do you want from your defense? 20 shots? 15?

He cost us this game and there's virtually no debate about it. I am disgusted beyond words. Nice call on this one Maurice. Fool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Puckschmuck*

This should have been a game we win. Ugh, incredibly frustrating. Here we go with that "inconsistency" rollercoaster again.

dratbunnies

Nov 23, 2009
Winnipeg Manitoba
God Damn I wish we had tied it there. Montoya definitly starts the next one.

I'm not the best judge, but I thought Enstrom actually had a pretty good game today, I'd point fingers at NoGo his partner instead.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
So once again people pile on Pavelec when the defensive coverage didn't exactly do him favors. Maybe Montoya would have played better, maybe he wouldn't have. He isn't a godsend.

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
This is why we have no chance of fighting our way into the playoffs. You can't lose to an azz wipe of a team [mod].

Schiefle looked good at least but it ******* sucks to lose to these bums.

Puckschmuck*

25 shots. [mod] What more do you want from your defense? 20 shots? 15?

He cost us this game and there's virtually no debate about it. I am disgusted beyond words. Nice call on this one Maurice. Fool.

The problem is that he's still our starting goalie. We need a new one, no way around that. Until then, no matter who you have as a coach, this will be an ongoing issue with this team, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad