Sarnia Sting 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Nice goal by Omeri to start the game. I think quietly he's been solid in his rookie year. Has his issues but now has 2G/4A in 29 games & is +3. Misspoke last night saying Fischer was only D + as Omeri is too.

He gets exposed by guys with elite speed but I think he's played a pretty efficient, smart game..has mixed in some physicality too.

He'll have to keep playing well to ensure his spot on next year's roster with so many returning D + Bridgewater & whoever else emerges.

Reactions: SarniaStingFan

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Have a night, Chartier! His best start in the O no doubt. 29/30. Those final 5 minutes was an onslaught and he made some wonderful saves especially that 2on0. Really nice to see. Say it every time but his puck handling IMO helps this team spend a lot less time defending/chasing.

Brown with the sweet saucer pass for the GWG. Some great shot blocks late by the guys. Full marks for the 3 game winning streak. Considering their upcoming schedule nice to see some Ws although they've been painfully boring the last 2 nights.

davewheeler

Dec 5, 2016
Have a night, Chartier! His best start in the O no doubt. 29/30. Those final 5 minutes was an onslaught and he made some wonderful saves especially that 2on0. Really nice to see. Say it every time but his puck handling IMO helps this team spend a lot less time defending/chasing.

Brown with the sweet saucer pass for the GWG. Some great shot blocks late by the guys. Full marks for the 3 game winning streak. Considering their upcoming schedule nice to see some Ws although they've been painfully boring the last 2 nights.
Theres zero doubt Buzz nailed the Brown pick.... I bet a bunch of teams who passed on him wish they had him now....Let's hope he keeps progressing.

Jives

Jan 6, 2018
Are Vilimanis and Lebanon forward both centers? Does 1of them ever play wing?

Rangers I see wanting Vilimanis.

Jives

Jan 6, 2018
He would fit perfect on the 3rd line LW. Can’t believe MM hasn’t at least inquired about him.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Yeesh! This sounds fun. Haha. If it's Vilmanis+Twins we better get quite the haul here.

Man are we gonna suck down the stretch ahahah

Interesting to note, NBs 1st round pick Kostuch is not on the game sheet for their game tonight. If they can grab him that's a fantastic start to this deal. Would assume the 2nd player is a throw in (import maybe) but I'd still like a pick or two

Last edited:
Reactions: Section5Petes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: