Post-Game Talk: San Jose Sharks vs New Jersey Devils: Moore Risky Business

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
There is a surprising wealth of topical shark gifs.

eiffyy1.gif

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
wasn't able to watch last nights game, I'm actually catching up with it on msg now. Glad Nico finally broke threw and got himself 2, sure it helps his confidence. Hopefully tonight they aren't completely shot and can come out at home and win another one before going in to this little rest next week. It will be boring for us but I see it only as being beneficial for the team.

Reactions: Dialamo

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Get on HF, no no don't sign in with your real ID dummy, make a fake n00b account.

OK now instead of a Sharks logo, use that Leafs avatar...perfect. See that 'Devils are exciting' thread? Yeah that's the one, go troll the f*** out of em. Say shit like trap, boring...

Keep bumping the 'McDavid or Matthews' thread too, hot takes bagging on the oil or gtfo. Now hit up our GDT and wish us luck, start off with "coming in peace" or some shit then pump our tires hardcore for tonight.

ce5e5913ab71dd986908ba9c2643a8cf.gif

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hope they have some gas left in the tank tonight.

We can he sure that the former lawyer who will be perched on the opposing bench will have his team ready to play.

We have yet to defeat Pete since he's been over there.
That’s not true DD.

We beat them 3-0 (or maybe it was 2-0?) back in March of 2016. DSP had one of the goals and Kinkaid got a shutout.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Wonder if Mueller gets back in tonight against his former team. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: HBK27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad