Post-Game Talk: San Jose Sharks vs New Jersey Devils: Moore Risky Business

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Hope they have some gas left in the tank tonight.

We can he sure that the former lawyer who will be perched on the opposing bench will have his team ready to play.

We have yet to defeat Pete since he's been over there.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
In the long run, they'll benefit from this week off in my eyes. Get a win tonight and go into the break 7-1 with some much needed rest? Sounds fantastic.

Hope they have some gas left in the tank tonight.

We can he sure that the former lawyer who will be perched on the opposing bench will have his team ready to play.

We have yet to defeat Pete since he's been over there.

We did beat them once in SJ two years ago.

Reactions: Bleedred

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
In the long run, they'll benefit from this week off in my eyes. Get a win tonight and go into the break 7-1 with some much needed rest? Sounds fantastic.

We did beat them once in SJ two years ago.

Pete was their coach?

So who comes in for Prout tonight?

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
giphy.gif

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011
What a bizarre time of year to have a week off. Although there are fears of losing momentum, I could see it being a good chance to get some long practices in to tighten up the D and PK. Cory gets some time to heal up, too.

It's going to be brutal on this board, though. No way around it.

So pumped that we have another game tonight.

Need to cut down on penalties. They have only given up twelve 5 on 5 goals through 7 games. Simply cutting down on that will make this team much better. They would have the best goal differential just by cutting their penalties in half. The biggest issue with the PK has been positioning and allowing people to get down low between the dots. But regardless, just need to stay out of the sin bin.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Would be impressive to see a big game from Bratt and PZ on the rested third line that should have extra jump tonight. Hopefully they get some favorable matchups at home against the aging Sharks lineup.

They were very close to breaking through a few times last night. Zacha hit pipe twice.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm only a little more than halfway through the game so far -- so I saw all four goals.

Why are people specifically harping on Prout. He doesn't seem like he's been bad. I'd rather see Mueller as well, but seems like Prout has done his job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad