GDT: Sabres @ Wild 5PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
This is another game where I am curious where Skinner is and if he'll even need a shower after the game is over.

Reactions: slip

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
So thet need O and have Casey center the fourth line…mmm ok. Why was he not centering a line to start?

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
The guy absolutely f***ing sucks. He makes Risto look like Scott Stevens, that's how much he sucks.
At least Risto made a lot of highlight reel plays (both ways).
Clifton reminds me more of Bogo, tends to drift out of position and is stickhandling like a 90's hockey game, real choppy.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
At least Risto made a lot of highlight reel plays (both ways).
Clifton reminds me more of Bogo, tends to drift out of position and is stickhandling like a 90's hockey game, real choppy.

Bozo's inability to notice what is going on around the ice is his one superpower. And being way out of position.

Clifton has had a lot of bad luck - stuff going in off him - but he's not even in the top 10 for shitty defensemen this team has used in the streak.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Bozo's inability to notice what is going on around the ice is his one superpower. And being way out of position.

Clifton has had a lot of bad luck - stuff going in off him - but he's not even in the top 10 for shitty defensemen this team has used in the streak.
Yeah Bogo comparison was more like when you say a prospect is looking like Bergeron or Bure.
Clifton can never reach the legendary status of Bogo but he's by far our most frustrating defenseman now.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016

How quickly we forget Mezzaros

• Haha
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He started on the wing…Cozens was the C.

1708216240084.png

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Down 1 goal with 5 minutes left and they have 1 man pressing.

Everyone just standing there watching

Tage went in with the puck and no one even bothered to follow up behind him.

Reactions: BFLO

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
Dons instructions
If the puck goes into corner, all of you go in there
Remember do not. I repeat do not go to the front of the net

• Haha
Reactions: oldgoalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad