Not open for further replies.

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
Rollin Rollin Rollin
1700447852137.png

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
Rather watch a player that knows his role instead of trying to be HIM every night.

He’s a talented player but watching him play is exceedingly frustrating.

His role? Lol he's not a third pairing D. He’s going to be on the ice in most situations.

Your issue with Jones is weird as hell. Honestly what specifically don’t you like?

Give me specifics beyond “he’s trying to be HIM” lol

You don’t like him on the PP? Great me either, be mad at Richardson.

Jones shouldn’t be out there.

100% correct.

Reactions: Clownish

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
His role? Lol he's not a third pairing D. He’s going to be on the ice in most situations.

Your issue with Jones is weird as hell. Honestly what specifically don’t you like?

Never said anything about his ice time.

My issue with jones isn’t weird as hell. He’s a talented player with no toolbox. He doesn’t make simple plays and watching a guy that talented constantly do way too much is annoying.

Don’t need spin-o-rama plays. Just play more straightforward and it would get him a long way.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020

100% correct.
Pretty sure that by “role” he means Jones playing as if he’s the focal point of the team. He’s an all situations minute muncher, not Quinn Hughes or Cale Makar

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
Pretty sure that by “role” he means Jones playing as if he’s the focal point of the team. He’s an all situations minute muncher, not Quinn Hughes or Cale Makar

I think he’s put in an impossible position being on the pp1. I don’t think he’s trying to be Makar or Hughes, I think he’s being asked to do something he isn’t very good at.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
It’s not Jones’ fault for being used the way he’s being used, but I can’t help but feel like he has a say, especially with his PP deployment

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Again. I’m fine with him playing 30 minutes. I don’t mind his deployment. I wish he was off the PP, but whatever.

It’s the play style. He’s AA lite on defense. Head down brain dead type stuff.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I was at the pens knights game how did they do other than the final?

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I know some people seem to enjoy watching games and rooting for losses, I am sick of losing. It seems like every Chicago team is awful, in a forever rebuild, and where fans want them to lose for draft picks. Tired of losing, it sucks.

Reactions: Backyard Hockey

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
$9.5 wirth of "value" tonight:

On for 2 goals against...No points...-1...1 shot on goal...and hit 2 of our own guys with his shot attempts...numerous puck battkes lost/fails to get itvout of zone...Not so goid ...he?

Korchinski was +2 for a change. But hecstruggledcto get pucksboutcwhen forechecked hard in our zone.. and pucks remain in our zone too long when that happens..

Except for Reichel Bedard and Kurachev thus team up frontvhas no speed..so entries and transition threats are too rare
1 more fail...Brdard only gotc1 shot on goal
..Hos biggest threat weapon is his shot and Again shot total too small...need a lot more shot chances to be effective scorer...Last 3 games tthecshots have nearly disappeared..

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
I know some people seem to enjoy watching games and rooting for losses, I am sick of losing. It seems like every Chicago team is awful, in a forever rebuild, and where fans want them to lose for draft picks. Tired of losing, it sucks.
Forever rebuild? This team just won 3 Cups and is in year 2 of the rebuild. To quote my favorite character on Shoresy, ”settle down”.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Forever rebuild? This team just won 3 Cups and is in year 2 of the rebuild. To quote my favorite character on Shoresy, ”settle down”.
I noticed people count Stan's "rebuild" towards this current actual rebuild so maybe that's why people think it's longer then it has been.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Reichel-Bedard-Kurashev gets the 3 most talented forwards on the team on the same line. I like it.

It’s been proven there’s not enough talent on the team to benefit from spreading the talent.
The next step is to get them all on PP1 with Korchinski. That might take longer to do though.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Amen. We are in sports hell in Chicago. I have no idea when the Hawks will be good again. I think the Bears are just a horribly run organization and will always be bad. At some point I’d like rooting for them to lose for better picks which won’t take matter in the grand scheme to not be a thing

The best character on the Shoresy doesn’t speak. And that’s the Policetti Brothers. Remy Nadeau who does the plays by play comes in second

Reactions: Salvaged Ship
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad