GDT: Sabres @ Hawks 6pm 11/19/23 NBC sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Dude….WE LITERALLY JUST DRAFTED A GENERATIONAL CORNERSTONE WHO JUST TURNED 18!!!

We are FIFTEEN GAMES into YEAR 1AB….

….and you’re sick and tired of waiting/losing?!?!?!

Not to even mention the whole ya kno 3 championships in 6 years thing we JUST WENT THROUGH….and now we luck into landing a talent like 98 the very second Toews/Kane are gone…..AND YOURE COMPLAINING?!?!?!?

Unreal

Smh
Whatever dude

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
I think year 3 of Bedard is when we'll start to see a turnaround as well.

I feel like once they surround him with some more top 6 talent and trim some of the fat off this roster as a result they'll be right in the thick of it.

Here's hoping that Commesso (or someone else) comes to the NHL and plays like a stud in nets for them and the young defensemen mature in to the roles they were drafted for.

There's light at the end of this tunnel, but much like last year, they need the best first round pick they can get. Top 5 pick, let's go.

Getting Connor Bedard made the rebuild much more palatable. Just a matter of finding the remaining cornerstones.

Kurashev being a top 6 forward would be a very significant development. To me those are the types of wins I care about this season.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Getting Connor Bedard made the rebuild much more palatable. Just a matter of finding the remaining cornerstones.

Kurashev being a top 6 forward would be a very significant development. To me those are the types of wins I care about this season.
Every McDavid needs their Draisaitl, Crosby their Malkin, Kane their Toews, etc.

Getting Bedard was as amazing stroke of luck so time for Davidson to show his drafting chops and draft another cornerstone for this organization without a lottery win.

Reactions: Hakoon

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Every McDavid needs their Draisaitl, Crosby their Malkin, Kane their Toews, etc.

Getting Bedard was as amazing stroke of luck so time for Davidson to show his drafting chops and draft another cornerstone for this organization without a lottery win.
Does every mcdavid need their Draisaitl?

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
To be competitive, yeah? Maybe not quite as good as that but someone else who can push for 90-100+ points a season consistently on their own

Well with Reichel, Kurashev, Moore, Nazar, and the additional 4 1st round picks we have coming in 2024 and 2025 chances are we’ll have plenty of help for 98 in due time. In fact we’ll probably end up loaded.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Well with Reichel, Kurashev, Moore, Nazar, and the additional 4 1st round picks we have coming in 2024 and 2025 chances are we’ll have plenty of help for 98 in due time. In fact we’ll probably end up loaded.

I hope they end up loaded. The main board tears would be so salty ;)

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I hope they end up loaded. The main board tears would be so salty ;)

Well i mean think about it....with all those additional picks coming up in the 1st round plus the guys we've already drafted in the past couple years we'd really have to mess things up to not eventually end up with an impressive collection of young talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad