GDT: Sabres @ Blue Jackets 7PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I was just thinking about how tired I am of watching a team that never seems to get the most basic things right. D-zone coverage, backchecking, passing, movement without the puck etc.
I guess we’re lucky to be watching a game or neither team can do those things tonight.

Getting the full Krebs experience tonight. The good and the bad. All of it.
Same with Clifton.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Goals: Girgensons, Clifton
First Assists: Okposo, Bryson

This box score is gonna feel like some tank era bulllshit. And just like then I'll still feel angry if we win.

(Nice move by Tage there)

• Haha
Reactions: Chainshot

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
From what I have seen this game and others Krebs backchecking and defensive play has been quite good. If he can score 40-50 points he could become a solid 2-way player

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
From what I have seen this game and others Krebs backchecking and defensive play has been quite good. If he can score 40-50 points he could become a solid 2-way player
I can see why you would think that with all the goals he doesn’t score and all of those passes directly to the other team.

I agree that he has promise but he has along way to go still.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatanka

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
I can see why you would think that with all the goals he doesn’t score and all of those passes directly to the other team.

I agree that he has promise but he has along way to go still.
Hence the words could become...He is only 22. How was Tage and Mitts at 22?

Most posters would have traded them both away for a bag of pucks.

Sure he plays with effort.
Still sucks
Like Tage and Mitts did when they were 22? Bet you would have traded them away for a bag of pucks too.

Reactions: sabremike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad