GDT: Sabres @ Blue Jackets 7PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Hence the words could become...He is only 22. How was Tage and Mitts at 22?

Most posters would have traded them both away for a bag of pucks.

Like Tage and Mitts did when they were 22? Bet you would have traded them away for a bag of pucks too.
It seems like ppl are just dead set on not liking Krebs... Very similar to a lot of the negative comments mitts got last year. Playing with Okposo and Gus isn't going to improve your offensive abilities

This game is so painful to watch. I feel bad for Jackets fans as much as those of us sticking to watching the Sabres.
And it's a full house tonight...

Reactions: Dingo44

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012

Like Tage and Mitts did when they were 22? Bet you would have traded them away for a bag of pucks too.
So what? Are you suggesting we never trade a prospect who isn’t performing at 22 because occasionally there are late bloomers? Good luck with that.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

Let him develop in the AHL then

So what? Are you suggesting we never trade a prospect who isn’t performing at 22 because occasionally there are late bloomers? Good luck with that.

We gave up on Alex Nylander too soon.
Same with Joel Armia

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'll say this - I think Columbus has enough there, the skeleton of a good young team that with a quality coach is going to get much better quickly. That Russian line is excellent 5-on-5 (okay, it's Voronkov who makes that go but still) and if they can sort out their prospects into legit players, I like where they are poised to go. It only takes a strong, prepared voice behind the bench and I think they will make a jump.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I am pretty impressed by this Columbus crowd. Their team has been nearly as irrelevant as ours the past 10 years. They just fired their GM. They are actually worse than us somehow.

And they are still there with their "Let's go Jackets"

Reactions: pf8363

yasky

Nov 29, 2021
Dunno which Sabres dad that is on the far left but his "I'd rather be anywhere else" face says it all. And they're winning.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I'll say this - I think Columbus has enough there, the skeleton of a good young team that with a quality coach is going to get much better quickly. That Russian line is excellent 5-on-5 (okay, it's Voronkov who makes that go but still) and if they can sort out their prospects into legit players, I like where they are poised to go. It only takes a strong, prepared voice behind the bench and I think they will make a jump.
They'll be good soon

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I wonder in the end how UPL's hips are going to hold up long term to this extra workload ?

But I'm pretty happy for him.

yasky

Nov 29, 2021
G: A win....
B: ....by 1 goal over the Blue Jackets
U: At least 58 minutes of this game, give or take.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad