Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240223_121248_Instagram.jpg

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Another NHL Network game that won't be on ESPN+.

Question is: Am I motivated enough to try to find a way to watch this? Or just binge some more Expanse?

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016

Question is: Am I motivated enough to try to find a way to watch this? Or just binge some more Expanse?
I'm not. Edit: probably not renewing espn+ next year. NHL Network is lazy and commandeering the feed bc they have no content to offer.

Reactions: Ehran

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix

Thanks for mentioning it so I knew to set the DVR

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
What sound? The subscription service I paid for just had the game taken away by the league they contracted with in an attempt to entice me to pay for another service to watch the game I thought I already paid for.
They are following the other sports leagues, the NFL is 4D chessing this shit

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
They are following the other sports leagues, the NFL is 4D chessing this shit
I think the NHL is overplaying its hand. Eventually the NFL and maybe even the NBA can demand a per viewing fee. The NHL will never be able to do that so why not inundate the streams with as many games as possible? More eyeballs. More ad revenue. The pay per view is a reach in my book. It is just not that good of a product and could get worse if they expand.

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
What sound? The subscription service I paid for just had the game taken away by the league they contracted with in an attempt to entice me to pay for another service to watch the game I thought I already paid for.

If there’s an NHL game that can drive new subscribers to the NHL Network, it’s Buffalo vs. Columbus. Another shrewd decision by the people in charge.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Will newly acquired Alex Nylander be in this game? Or did they send him to the A right away?
Talk about PTSD triggers!!!
I read that at Doctors office and thought the Sabres had re-acquired Nylander.
Had to look it up to confirm, realized it was C-bus.
Whew.
Blood pressure returning to normal.
Defibrillator was on the wall ready just in case.
Serenity now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad