Recalled/Assigned: Ryan Pulock to NYI; possible Reinhart deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
“@NYIslanders: #ISLES TRANSACTION: Islanders recall defenseman @rpulock2 on emergency basis -- > http://t.co/ZBWcpGJOP5 http://t.co/QdG1cMEQsPâ€

Also, there's been crazy Reinhart speculation out there that he requested a trade and it's all but done. With Pulock being called up and now 7 defensemen up with 3 on the IR, this could be real.

Nobody freak out just yet, but let the speculation begin (respectfully begin, por favor).

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
@NYIFansForLife: Huge potential ‪#‎Isles‬ news: A source has informed me that Griffin Reinhart has asked for a trade and the trade is all but completed.
@NYIslesNation: Hearing reports Griffin Reinhart asked the Islanders to be traded and the move is all but done

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
@NYIFansForLife: Huge potential ‪#‎Isles‬ news: A source has informed me that Griffin Reinhart has asked for a trade and the trade is all but completed.
@NYIslesNation: Hearing reports Griffin Reinhart asked the Islanders to be traded and the move is all but done

As I said in the last thread, I know these two guys, NYIFansForLife is a friend of mine. They wouldn't make this stuff up. Whether it's true or not I don't know, but they don't throw **** at the wall and hope it sticks.

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
If it's true Reinhart is asking for a trade then I would grab Eberle in a second. He's probably the best we could do since there's no way Edmonton moves Hall when they know they have all the leverage.

I think Pulock being called uo really says that something is going on. We just don't know what it exactly is.

dok101

Jan 2, 2006
New York
The dude is straight out of Juniors, with a handful of games under his belt, and he is requesting a trade? WTH?

Words Of Wisdom

Truth Speaker
Oct 20, 2011
Long Island.
Few things come to mind. 1. Remember when we drafted Reinhardt and people said it seemed he was unhappy and didn't seem joyous? Hmmm..
2. Am I the only one who is a fan of Eberle's offensive game and would like to see him play with JT? Eberle is very skilled and may have more motive to play a better two way game on a top team.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
If it's true Reinhart is asking for a trade then I would grab Eberle in a second. He's probably the best we could do since there's no way Edmonton moves Hall when they know they have all the leverage.

I think Pulock being called uo really says that something is going on. We just don't know what it exactly is.

Screw Eberle the guy isn't a gamer. He is soft as a a feather and his defensive game is among the worst in the league.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
Nah, I don't believe this. Eklund also says that he got a lot of "insider information", he is almost never right. I think this unknown "blogger with insider sources" is bored.

"Oh my god! There hasn't been any negative news about the Islanders for a while. Let's make something up!"

Islander fans has to be miserable and worry about something all the time.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Few things come to mind. 1. Remember when we drafted Reinhardt and people said it seemed he was unhappy and didn't seem joyous? Hmmm..
2. Am I the only one who is a fan of Eberle's offensive game and would like to see him play with JT? Eberle is very skilled and may have more motive to play a better two way game on a top team.
No I don't want the small, defensively and physically soft Eberle.
His biggest season was 2011-2012, when he had an unsustainable 18.9 shooting percentage.

I hope this is a bs rumor, made up by bloggers/fans trying to get blog or twitter hits. I guess we will see.

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
I just don't understand why Reinhart would ask for a trade? It makes zero sense to me.

It honestly made more sense for Nino, but for Reinhart, I'm drawing a blank.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Well there you go. MacTavish came out today and said none of their core players are being traded. Plus there is no reason Reinhart would ask for a trade. It just wouldn't make sense. None of this makes sense to be honest.

This organization still has a miserable reputation, it's possible his family doesn't think it's a great place for him much like the whole Lindrod saga in 1991. Also Boychuk and Leddy and Hammer are in his way, if he wants to be the dominant dog who gets all the love it's not going to ever happen here

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Im more concerned about cappy saying boychuk and hammer not playing for awhile.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
LOL who knows when it comes to Garth?

That's fair. Snow won't tip his hand for anything.

If he requested a trade I will be really disappointed in the guy.

If all we got for him to Edmonton though was Eberle I will be extremely pissed off.

I would also demand that the league look at tampering. This just reeks of tampering if true. The guy played there, is loved by the media and management...

If I was Garth Snow I would go WAY WAY out of my way to avoid sending him to Edmonton.

BarBeauWahlDobLok

Sep 5, 2014
Nah, I don't believe this. Eklund also says that he got a lot of "insider information", he is almost never right. I think this unknown "blogger with insider sources" is bored.

"Oh my god! There hasn't been any negative news about the Islanders for a while. Let's make something up!"

Islander fans has to be miserable and worry about something all the time.

Eklund does have inside information. Trouble is that "inside" references his butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad