Ryan Hartman hit/Andrighetto spear (upd: Hartman suspended one game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
If I was Hartman I would say that I'm sorry for letting my emotions get the best of me. I would also add that I now know if I ever get upset I should just spear someone in the groin twice. That way I don't get suspended.
I know you're just trying to be a smartass, but...

Yes, it would be wise to learn the rules of the game and know how the league views certain plays. If you feel you need retribution for something, do it in a way that does not hurt your team and get you suspended.
And yes, it would appear that a reasonably light tap in the ole' knackers wont get you suspended (and wont cause any missed games or long term damage to the guy you do it to)

PunkRockLocke

Jun 15, 2017
Pender Harbour
So, he almost gets his testicles ruptured and gets suspended one game?
Yeah, super weak suspension in my opinion. The minor penalty for charging was sufficient for that hit.

It's understandable he was pissed off. Every Av other than MacKinnon and Rantanen running around like a bunch of low life goons...and they're fans think the Preds are dirty....

Reactions: Gnashville

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Yeah, super weak suspension in my opinion. The minor penalty for charging was sufficient for that hit.

It's understandable he was pissed off. Every Av other than MacKinnon and Rantanen running around like a bunch of low life goons...and they're fans think the Preds are dirty....

Yeah, didn't know Andrighetto would be doing that.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Didnt look intentional by Andrighetto. Didnt even look like he was looking were his stick was.

Hartman then holds the stick there and starts yanking it. Why?

Hartman then slings Andrighetto to the ground, which is a dangerous play. Guys have been knocked out cold that way.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Suspended by the NHL, talked about for a couple days.....resolved. Let’s focus on next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad