Player Discussion Ryan Dzingel

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014

Please hire me; as your editor. I will work for free (or even pay) you

1. That sentence should not start with "And". Some sentences can, but not that one.
2. Put a period after your brackets!
3. Semi-colons; do not work that way
4. How can three players be two-thirds of a top line?
5. So many commas!

I had to do this. Other than that, its a neat little article. Not much new for the fans here but its nice to see some appreciation for Dizzy good start.

Last edited:

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Early Calder voting odds:

A. Matthews (40%)
R. Dzingel (35%)
T. Stephenson (25%)

Going to be a tight race all season

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Schaefer did not have less sandpaper than Dzingel, he played a gritty game. He was the best Sen ever along the boards.

Not saying one hit makes a guy gritty, but I'll never forget that hit Schaeffer laid on a Buffalo Sabre I feel like it was in the playoffs 2006? Maybe 2007, he just clobbered the guy.

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
Please hire me; as your editor. I will work for free (or even pay) you

1. That sentence should not start with "And". Some sentences can, but not that one.
2. Put a period after your brackets!
3. Semi-colons; do not work that way
4. How can three players be two-thirds of a top line?
5. So many commas!

I had to do this. Other than that, its a neat little article. Not much new for the fans here but its nice to see some appreciation for Dizzy good start.

There is enough wrong with the bolded text to indicate that you would make a terrible editor.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
There is enough wrong with the bolded text to indicate that you would make a terrible editor.

I think he initially did that intentionally, at least that's how I had read it prior to his edit where he pointed out the issues.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
This guy is consistently one of our more impressive performers. I'll choose the glass is half full and be excited about it.

Schaefer did not have less sandpaper than Dzingel, he played a gritty game. He was the best Sen ever along the boards.

Agreed. Heck, Schaefer even threw the occasionally monster hit. Edit: the expert beat me to it.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
It was on Tim Connolly. I wish I could find the hit on youtube.

i think that was that crazy 6-7 or 7-8 game we ended up losing when it looked like we had it in the bag off a late Smolinski goal.

Ya that hit was wicked - right at center ice and full body hit. Sadly Connolly was never the same again - that was a guy who never seemed to fulfill his potential.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
It was on Tim Connolly. I wish I could find the hit on youtube.

Thank you, that was it! Yeah there is definitely no video of that hit, tried everything.

i think that was that crazy 6-7 or 7-8 game we ended up losing when it looked like we had it in the bag off a late Smolinski goal.

Nah game finished 2-1 Buffalo. Was game 2 of the series from the 2006 playoffs May 8.

Easton Modano Curve

Jun 19, 2013
Chicago
He's been nothing but short of spectacular! :yo:

Chicago is ecstatic for the kid! He was basically cut from the club he had played at his entire life and had to move to another club for midgets. Preserved through that to get a college scholarship.

Kid was an all state baseball player in high school too and I'm sure could've played college baseball if he wanted. From an unbelievable family as well.

The only thing I'm bitter about is the Blackhakws didn't pick him!

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Chicago is ecstatic for the kid! He was basically cut from the club he had played at his entire life and had to move to another club for midgets. Preserved through that to get a college scholarship.

Kid was an all state baseball player in high school too and I'm sure could've played college baseball if he wanted. From an unbelievable family as well.

The only thing I'm bitter about is the Blackhakws didn't pick him!

Unbelievable user name :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad