Player Discussion Ryan Dzingel

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
He's so cool with the puck, has the patience on a top player. Reminds me of Dany Briere, same type of offense.

He seems to have chemistry with everybody as well, every line he's on produces.

He looks like a Baseball player.

Alfies Moustache

Jul 13, 2011
North
Always thought he looked good in pre-season, had a nice first(or second?) game then get stuck on the fourth line with kelly and neil. Even there he seemed to be able to generate offense or bring something to the game as compared with Puempel.

Nice to see him getting some points, will be interesting to see if he can keep it going. I mean, 6 points in 6 games, 1 point behind Karlsson for the lead on the team.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Ryan Rocket Richard Dzingle. His goals remind me of Jeff Skinner for some odd reason (different position players and all).

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Commentator: Ryan, to Dzingel.

Gets me everytime lol

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
What's impressive about him is how calm he looks out there. If you never watched the Sens before and never heard of Ryan Dzingel, you'd think he is a 5th year, 30 goal scoring vet.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
It's impossible not to be exicted about him if your watching the games. Not only is he producing offense, but like others have mentioned in here, his poise out there is way ahead of his resume right now.

He looks, very, very good on the ice regardless of the points. I can't believe that we might have another Mark Stone like steal on our hands here. That might be setting the bar too high for him, but he looks like an NHL regular at bare minimum at his point.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Lazar should watch footage of how Dzingel is playing.

He doesn't have the wheels or hands of dzingel. Wheels especially.

Lazar needs to watch videos of Fisher or Kelly to learn how to penalty kill and grind. I don't see top 6 skill in Lazar whatsoever.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
He has the makings of a power forward in a way we haven't really had since Fisher.

He is strong on the puck
He makes his own space
He takes the body
He has surprising quickness/speed
And he has an offensive flair

Fisher was heavier and had a bit of a nasty streak to him at times.

At his peak, Fish was a 20 goal, 45 point guy. I'd be thrilled with that.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
He has all the tools to be a top 6 forward, and even a high-end top 6 forward.

His speed, vision, IQ and hands are all elite.

I loved this guy the first moment I saw him in camp and I knew he was gonna be an NHLer in last season's pre-season performance.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
He has the makings of a power forward in a way we haven't really had since Fisher.

He is strong on the puck
He makes his own space
He takes the body

He is really nothing like Fisher. Fisher was a north and south power forward who used his body to generate chances. Dzingel is a finnesser who plays as much east and west hockey and uses his IQ and hands to generate offense.

Almost opposites in their playing style.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
He is really nothing like Fisher. Fisher was a north and south power forward who used his body to generate chances. Dzingel is a finnesser who plays as much east and west hockey and uses his IQ and hands to generate offense.

Almost opposites in their playing style.

24 year old Mike Fisher was not a north south player.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Dzingel is basically what we thought we had in Peter Regin. I love the speed he brings to the game, its refreshing, hopefully his play is sustainable, cause he's been great since the preseason.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head

He is strong on the puck
He makes his own space
He takes the body

A power forward?? Not seeing it at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad