Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
giphy.gif

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
This game against Columbus suddenly becomes must-watch TV

As far as the DeBrusk injury, it looked like a concussion to me and those are always tough to tell how long it's going to take to recover. No need to rush him back.

Reactions: Thrive

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
This game against Columbus suddenly becomes must-watch TV

As far as the DeBrusk injury, it looked like a concussion to me and those are always tough to tell how long it's going to take to recover. No need to rush him back.

I figured for sure DeBrusk was a concussion too . But read somewhere he jammed his shoulder on boards .Either way still out.Not sold on burning a year of Donato but Bruins brass seems like it's smart play so I support them cause they get paid to make these tough decisions.

Reactions: Thrive

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Pumped to have him on board. Cannot have enough depth. Now we just got top 6 wing depth. This team is legit and showing its capable without extremely important pieces which tells DS, okay, we are going to do everything we can to insulate this team and ice the best possible team, cause we want the f***ing cup!

Next off season will be interesting for Sweens with 4 big RFAs.

Welcome to Boston Ryan!

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Hell yea!!! Now let’s get Wiley done! Shaping up to be a hell of a restricted free agent class for us after next season.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
That tweet a bit confusing

I’m guessing that he’ll just do things the way he’s done them when he played for Harvard.

Meaning, if he’s on the road with the Bruins, he’ll miss class but if he’s in town, he’ll attend. Just like if he was playing for Harvard.

(Of course there is more weekday travel with the Bruins, which is a difference),

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
i might be in the minority but don't think burning a year is that big of a deal. can't imagine donato putting
up crazy stats next season, so figure he gets qualified or close to that money for 2019-20.

I'm not concerned about it either. Sweeney is very good in negotiations it seems and his communication with players so I know he will get everything done next offseason and player/team/fans will all be happy with the deals they are inked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad