RW Kaapo Kakko - TPS, Liiga (2019 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
He just held on to the puck for a long time, drew a penalty and passed the puck for Björkstrand who scored. That goal was all Kakko.

10 points now in total.

Edit:

Seems pretty gifted at protecting the puck and making time and space for himself.

Reactions: FinPanda

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
I wish he would start scoring from these chances he creates. NOt good.
Sooner or later those chances will start going in. 10 points in 14 games (one period left to go though) is still pretty solid considering how many chances he has created and how underutilized he has been on PP.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Got hit in his thumb late in the period. Did play a shift afterwards (where he almost scored) but said in an interview that he'll see if he will finnish the game.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
Got hit in his thumb late in the period. Did play a shift afterwards (where he almost scored) but said in an interview that he'll see if he will finnish the game.
Yeah, he doesn't play in the 3rd. Hopefully it's not anything serious.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Seems like he's not playing anymore. Bleh.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone slashed him hard enough.
Kids need to learn humility. You can't start making fun of veterans, Pettersson also learned that.

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Does anyone have any update on the injury?
"Can't stop this guy so lets slash him out" - Welcome to the FEL.

Reactions: kabidjan18

Kiekura

Oct 6, 2013
Does anyone have any update on the injury?
"Can't stop this guy so lets slash him out" - Welcome to the FEL.

HE wasn't slashed. He was going to bodycheck or doing some board battle and hurt his thumb there. It was weird looking situation :DD

But this kid is amazing. I say this now, but he is going to be just Like Rantanen, but even better

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
He was listed day-to-day in todays injury report by TPS, so no broken thumb at least. Would be shocked if he's not fit by thursday.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
He was listed day-to-day in todays injury report by TPS, so no broken thumb at least. Would be shocked if he's not fit by thursday.
Well, I guess I'm shocked. Kakko not in lineup today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad