RW Kaapo Kakko - TPS, Liiga (2019 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanuckCity

Aug 23, 2012
Budapest
I decided to take the night off work and go support my favorite team Ilves mostly just to see Kakko play once before he leaves Finland. Well I still hope I get to see him play in Bratislava in late May.

When exactly is he playing in Bratislava?! Im in krakow and would make that trip to see him. Is he playing any other games outside of Finland??

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Starting to look like a broken thumb?

E: Then again he was chosen to the 4 nation tournament that's in like 10 days, so probably not broken.
It’s not broken I think. Check out the Red Bull series from today. It seems like it’s not in a cast or anything and they joke about it with the trainer.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011

Seems nasty but not too dangerous, if this is what's keeping him sidelined.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I heard from my friend who is from Turku that Kakko is out for two weeks, so he will be healthy for U20 games. I don't think he will play any games before 3.11 if he will play even that.

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Gah, nothing worse than injuries - no matter how small. Not getting any Kakko time just sucks.
Oh well, on the bright side, at least it's not bad and he can work out.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I heard from my friend who is from Turku that Kakko is out for two weeks, so he will be healthy for U20 games. I don't think he will play any games before 3.11 if he will play even that.
Well TPS is doing fine record wise despite the horrible injury list, and it's regular season so no point in forcing Kaapo to play if he is not 100% fit. That finger no doubt hurts and it's better to let it heal and not risk any infections etc.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Maybe this rest ends up as a positive at the end of season, he's hopefully going to be playing lot of games on the 2nd half of the season.

Reactions: LAINEC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad