RW Joshua Ho-Sang (2014, 28th, NYI) III

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
Given Ho-Sang's history, that would be quite a gamble for a team that still has a legitimate shot at the playoffs. Does Garth Snow think his job is in jeopardy if the Isles don't make the playoffs, and this is his swing-for-the-fences move? Just having him on the roster is a risk.

Bit of a head-scratcher.
A team in the heat of the playoff race, who is facing some injuries calls up their 2014 1st rounder, who was recently named AHL Rookie of the Month.

Yeah it's really hard to understand this baffling move!

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I am so puzzled by the Ho-Sang "controversy" - it's like people are looking for something to pick on. He is a really exciting young player. Hockey needs personalities, not less.
The jersey thing is stupid, but he's done enough to rub people the wrong way over the years, which hasn't bought him much sympathy. Still waiting for him to be the best player of 2014 and better than McDavid.

monsieurthibz

Oct 8, 2016
Montreal
I am so puzzled by the Ho-Sang "controversy" - it's like people are looking for something to pick on. He is a really exciting young player. Hockey needs personalities, not less.

I miss Subban for what he brought the Montreal, as a whole. :( Weber is terrific, but besides his blast and his hits here and there, **** is he boring compared to PK..

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
The jersey thing is stupid, but he's done enough to rub people the wrong way over the years, which hasn't bought him much sympathy. Still waiting for him to be the best player of 2014 and better than McDavid.

An immature kid saying stupid things. This kid is very exciting to watch though. :handclap:

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
I miss Subban for what he brought the Montreal, as a whole. :( Weber is terrific, but besides his blast and his hits here and there, **** is he boring compared to PK..

Subban is probably one of my 5 favorite players in the league because he actually has a personality. Such a funny guy, should definitely get a job at TSN after he retires.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Ho-Sang looks pretty damn good.

I think the tough love the Isles gave him in camp last year was just what the doctor ordered for him.

Tobi Wan Kenobi

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
Looks good with the puck but against the Canucks he got knocked down at minimum ten times. Seems to be really easy to knock off the puck but when he has space he's pretty damn explosive

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Every one loves to nitpick this kid from every little thing he may say to how he wipes his butt and every other illigiamte reason and I for one am loving seeing him start to have success with the Isles.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Looks good with the puck but against the Canucks he got knocked down at minimum ten times. Seems to be really easy to knock off the puck but when he has space he's pretty damn explosive
I wonder if he is 170 lbs. Gotta wait and let him get man legs for sure.
Ho-Sang looks pretty damn good.

I think the tough love the Isles gave him in camp last year was just what the doctor ordered for him.

Goal, assist and goal let up after a failed clear by him that should have been saved by the sieve that is Berube. He looks good.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
He needs to get stronger on his skates, but so far his 'game' has been very team oriented.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Didn't know Ho-Sang was in net for all those goals against.

Ho-Sang is a threat every time he's on the ice. He's added some much need explosiveness on offense for the isles.

Wrong Thread! I have liked the way Ho sang has played if you have read my posts. Kid has great puck skills and can really skate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca