Prospect Info: Rutger McGroarty, 2022 NHL Draft, #14 Overall

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
1657296707089.gif

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Seems like a great guy for fans to get behind and cheer for, quite unlike some current Jet flakes.

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
I guess this will be the guy we will build our new culture round, which I think is a good thing.
If Rutger (such an IT-Consultant name in Sweden) can be our Landeskog on and off the ice, this worth more than a missed talent. Jets need a glue guy
Let’s hope the culture starts to change before he gets in NHL 3 years from now

Reactions: surixon

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
165vFbrx

Why does Heisinger look like someone I would be afraid of if I stepped one foot on his lawn?
I think Zinger's just pissed off that they keep making him stand between tall people. Well, at least training with Barb Underhill, ya know McG will be able to land that double axel as a goal celly. :laugh:

Seems like a great kid. Someone you pull for to succeed, kinda like Stanley. Just hope he turns out to be a better 1st round choice.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I bet Rutger McGroarty was graded an A+ on character. He exudes positivity, leadership, and investment into his teammates. I predict if he develops as expected he will one day be an Assistant if not Captain of the Jets. I am not sure how he knows Ivan Miroshnichenko but as the video shows, I am impressed with a guy who is so happy for others. The hug he gave the man was awesome.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Actually didnt realize how high his scoring is, gritty, smart, skilled player if he fixes his skating this could be a slam dunk..
Skating is so overstated. After all, this is the business of ICE Hockey played on ice. Skating is a little important, isn't it? He must know how to stand up and push and glide, right?

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Zinger looks less than excited.
Probably just a case of "another cameraman" telling him to "stand up tall, I don't see you". No offense all u short-guys. Been thru this issue myself, at only 5'5" short, in my 70's platform boots! If looks could speak, bet Hey-Zingerman was ready to cold-cack the camera guy. Hhee, hee, hee...
P

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
Kid has a big personality, can see why he was the captain for the US national team. He has a genuineness to him.

dont mean much

on ice is where its at...in the nhl!...not in the lineup this upcoming season for sure!

I bet Rutger McGroarty was graded an A+ on character. He exudes positivity, leadership, and investment into his teammates. I predict if he develops as expected he will one day be an Assistant if not Captain of the Jets. I am not sure how he knows Ivan Miroshnichenko but as the video shows, I am impressed with a guy who is so happy for others. The hug he gave the man was awesome.

lol...first he has to makes the jets lineup!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad