GDT: Rush GDT: New Jersey Yukons vs. Colorado Bumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I do not like the Moore-Severson pairing.

You should not put the two guys who routinely forget they're playing defense and not forward, together.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Traveling back from Nebraska. Hopefully I can catch the third period. What's the deal with Mojo?

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
No, it's not the end of the world (re: Santini).

But if Hynes honestly thinks his same usage replaced by Lovejoy will result in a higher level of play, then he should be flogged.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
hynes said santini will not be out of the lineup for long. so i can live with it.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Minus the Florida game, Lovejoy has actually been decent and I think a large part of that involves using him in a role that better suits him with less minutes. Santini is a young kid and has been inconsistent so it never hurts go over the adjustments they want him to make, have him sit back and watch another guy do what they want in him for a game or two.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Screw you Avs!

ERucqjF.gif

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
Santini's sucked recently. Good on Hynes to give him a break. But if Hynes thinks he's been playing bad as of late (which he has) than it still makes no f***ing sense for him to be giving him the minutes he's been receiving.

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
And Vatanen should not be starting immediately on the top pairing. Play him on the 2nd pairing and put Severson who has been excellent on the top pairing with Greene. Vatanen has struggled this year on the 2nd pairing in Anaheim. The solution shouldn't be to immediately put him on the top pairing with Greene.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Just got to my hotel in Denver from NYC. Will be at the game tonight.

Met a couple of Devils fans while boarding the flight at JFK who are going as well.

Awesome, have fun. Denver is somewhere I plan to get to at some point.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I never really liked the Rudolph movie. It is pretty dark and just rubbed me the wrong way.

I wrote about this in the TAN the other day. It was my favorite Christmas movie as a child (still is), but I hadn't seen in in years and watched it the other day as an adult and holy crap, it's seriously twisted.

Reactions: Emperoreddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad