Rumor: Rumors & Proposals: What is Chia the Terrible going to pull out next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
By the way where did all the people go that were critiquing Rishaug? He was absolutely on the money. Don't get the hate for him.

He was on the money and he is still connected, but I get the hate he was very rude to Yak when he was quite new to the organization and his english wasn't very good at the time, lot of people took it as him bullying Yak. Then in the past he was highly critical of the organization, not there was anything particularly wrong with that, but it came off more like he was catering to the Toronto market and their viewpoints rather than to the Edmonton market that he is tasked with covering.

AVE MAN

Sep 29, 2003
Visit site
What if Lucic was signing thinking that Hall was on this team?
Stamkos signing in TB and Hall out the door are significant transactions that could change things for Lucic since his visit; no?

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Boob stuffer does have Oilers connections so he occasionally is a useful source for things related to our team, but that's about it. It's always the same pattern when he gets it right too: he leaks the info a day or two in advance (probably as commanded). Otherwise it's just hours of nonsense where he fills airtime with useless babble. I'll never take anything he says about other teams seriously.

I didn't see the other tweets from that guy though, so my mistake there. Guess we are totally boned lol. Hooray for no ****ing offensive dmen!

birchy

Jun 30, 2014
What if Lucic was signing thinking that Hall was on this team?
Stamkos signing in TB and Hall out the door are significant transactions that could change things for Lucic since his visit; no?

Connor McDavid.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Yea I think he's a Vlasic/McDonagh type defenseman

That would be great, what's wrong with that?

Hall isn't as great as HFOil makes him out to be. I'd deal him for a Vlasic/McDonagh in a heartbeat. If that's what Larsson turns out to be, the Oilers clearly win this deal.

AVE MAN

Sep 29, 2003
Visit site
Shattenkirk.

Does.

Not.

Want.

To.

Sign.

In.

Edmonton (or anywhere else in the West).

He has given St. Louis a list of FOUR teams he'll sign an extension with. People need to understand this already.

Yes and Subban was not being shopped. Dont believe everything you hear. He may not want to sign an extension because he's only 1 yr away from being a UFA. I think thats whats holding up a deal. Teams from the East aren't pulling the trigger either on a 1 year contract.

6God*

Yea I think he's a Vlasic/McDonagh type defenseman

Agreed. These guys are like Chia says "unsexy" but their contributions do get appreciated over the course of a playoff series when opposition stars are suddenly not producing like they used to.

He's not going to go end-to-end, nor carry your PP. But what can do is move the puck up the ice, play solid defensively, and stabilize the right side.

Think back to when Vancouver was winning with defense-by-committee (Ehrhoff, Hamhuis, Edler, Bieksa). This is what we're essentially building right now. Klefa, Larsson, Sekera, _____, ?Nurse are all trending that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad