Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | Evander Kane, Come on Down?

Would You Take a Chance on Signing Evander Kane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
I really think the coaching's usage of McDrai is only going to compound whatever narratives are out there that the leadership is poor.

Even if they are good guys in the locker room, the way the entire team is set up to play and chase games by using them and letting everyone else get the scraps seems like a poor way to try and bring a room together.

That said I don't actually know what I'm talking about, I'm just baffled because I don't think the team is this bad.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Get ready for a half empty arena. If McDavid goes and I'm Drai, I also ask out at the same time.

Your pretty little 1 billion valuation is also done Katz good luck even being valued at half that.

It's going to be hilarious when mcdavid leaves and Katz is actually incentived to have a winning team with a winning management.

Ill be a tier 2 prehipery fan when that happens. I was ready to do so when his team was hall Eberle nuge. Mcdavid brought us back.

Reactions: yakcity1064

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
I don't beleive either of you.

The next time the oilers go on a run you will be dining on crow.

I know this because I've said the same so many times. But time heals all wounds and we are fans of this dumpster fire for a reason and always will be.

It sucks but its true.

I mean how would you feel watching this team in 5 years winning a cup and not being a part of it?

I would never forgive myself and if yall can't see that you were never fans to begin with.
This is all so true been a season seat holder since 95 and a fan from the beginning, have cheered them on when things are going good and screamed and criticized when not. and for so many years I have been close to giving up my seats but every year I stay on saying watch this will be the year we turn it around and start making a push for the cup and I will regret giving them up after so many years of bad. But I’m at the end and this is my final year of having seats I’ll still cheer for them and hope they win but it will be from my couch at home from now on.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I don't think the team is this bad.
Even the negative ones like me didn't think it'd be this bad. I honestly thought it'd be a smooth regular season where we are in playoff contention the whole time.

upload_2022-1-16_13-2-0.png

I didn't think this would happen.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Every player has hot and cold streaks.

No wonder most players dont want to play in edmonton.

Fans like you saying shit like "oh but he has an owwie"

Grow up and be a better fan ffs.

We have the worst fans in the league.

Indeed we do, mainly because they blame the wrong people and wrong players almost all the time. Our only two rea pllayers get hammered after every loss while the new favorite like hyman gets zero criticism.

I would assume that you post 12 times in every game thread defending all the players?

If a player is hurt he should not be playing, if you are playing you need to actually play well.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Even the negative ones like me didn't think it'd be this bad. I honestly thought it'd be a smooth regular season where we are in playoff contention the whole time.

View attachment 498986

I didn't think this would happen.
I still think they make the playoffs, but it's getting harder and harder to believe something is coming. I can't believe they'd just sit there and let this slide continue, but here we are. If they actually hit .500 without making any changes its going to be impossible to disagree with even the most overzealous naysayers.

It's a shame because the longer it goes on the more this entire site becomes unusable. The mains and our own board are already tough enough and this is taking away any joy I might get from hockey discussions.

Sadface.

Reactions: Czechboy

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Of course Holland has to get his drunk looking head out of his a ss and make some moves- missing playoffs not acceptable !!!
It's that simple

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
What did you think would happen with Koskinen as the starter?
I thought he should've been traded at some point in the 1000 days that Holland has had. I hated the Smith signing. Still, if they were around .910 this season we'd be 'ok'.

I'm not sure if I've given you the wrong impression that I'm a fan of Smith or Koski because I"m pretty sure I've been tossing them under the bus since offseason.lol

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Been a fan since Oilers came about in wha
Even collected wha cards back then
Watched wha games in old old arena
Had great seats when golden jet came to play - Oilers won
Been a hab fan even before that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events