Rumor: Rumor & Proposals Thread XVII-- Last person to leave TO please turn off the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Timonen to Chicago for a 2nd.

I'm guessing the asking price for Petry right now is higher than a 2nd if Chicago opted for the guy that hasn't played all year rather than Petry.

Last edited:

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
How bout an Oilers trade?
he5pY.jpg

McDeathbyCheerios*

If Timmonen gets a 2nd, Petry is at least worth a 1st alone

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
TEAM A | Players | to | Team B | Players |
Maple Leafs |David Clarkson | to | Blue Jackets |Nathan Horton |
New Jersey Devils | Jaromir Jahr | to | Florida Panther | 2015 2nd rounder and 2016 3rd rounder |
Columbas Blue Jackets | Adam Cracknell | to | St Louis Blues B | Future consideration |
LA KINGS | 2015 1st round pick and Roland McKeown | to | Carolina Hurracane | D, Andrej Sekera |*if LAK miss the playoffs this year it will be the 1st rounder in 2016
Toronto Maple Leaf | F. Daniel Winnik | to | Pittspurgh Penguins | 2016 2nd rounder, 2015 4th and Zack Sill |
Winnipeg Jets | 2016 3 round pick and 2015 6th round pick | to | Carolina Hurranes | F.Jiri Tlusty |
Minnasota wild | 3rd round pick | to | Florida Panthers | Sean Bergenheim |
Montreal Canadian | F Jiri Sekac | to | Anaheim Duck | F Devante Smith-Pell |
Toronto Maple Leafs | Cody Franson and Mike SAntorelli | to | Nashville Preditors | Oli Jokinen, LW. Brneden Leipsic and 2015 first round pick |
Chicago Black Hawks | 2nd round 2015+ 4th round 2016 | to | Philadelphia Flyers | D Kimmo Timonen |
TEAM A | Players | to | Team B | Players |
|

what has happened this week

for those of you playing at home

Jmask83

Oct 3, 2009
Possible Suitors for Petry are now

Montreal
Detroit
Anaheim

Three teams with smart GMs. I doubt we get anything of value for Petry. I think these teams would rather stand pat than overpay for Petry.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010

Montreal
Detroit
Anaheim

Three teams with smart GMs. I doubt we get anything of value for Petry. I think these teams would rather stand pat than overpay for Petry.

Those 3 plus Tampa Bay are in the mix and Calgary is interested in a RHD and have shown a small amount of interest from what I've heard, I think most of us don't talk about Calgary cause I don't think anyone wants to see us trade Petry to them.

Anaheim and Detroit GM's I believe have spoken about how important it is too be stingy/not overpay on short term rentals this year.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
there is a fucale thread on the main trade board where habs fans are pumping the tires of Fucale----over looking his mental collapse in the final game--

dont want fucale to begin with. Those hab fans in the mainboards are insufferable with their trade proposals involving the oilers. YAK FOR FUCALE, BEAULIEU, AND A PICK!

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
dont want fucale to begin with. Those hab fans in the mainboards are insufferable with their trade proposals involving the oilers. YAK FOR FUCALE, BEAULIEU, AND A PICK!

Agreed, no interest in Fucale.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

Montreal
Detroit
Anaheim

+ Pittsburgh, + Boston, + Tampa, + dare I say it Calgary, + Chicago (still have tons of assets)

dem

Mar 17, 2002
I'm pretty surprised at these prices..

I was pretty resigned to getting a 3rd round pick and a bad prospect for Petry.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Just brutal, they gave up too much, and I would bet he doesn't finish the playoffs.

Really bizarre from the Hawks

I'm not surprised someone took a risk but I agree, that's an insane overpayment. I was thinking a late pick or a long shot prospect.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
they have collectively decided to ignore what happened in the final game of the world jrs

No one overrates their prospects more than the Canadiens. I'm glad that I don't have to listen to my old co-workers talk about how great Jarred Tinordi, Louis Leblanc, etc are.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
No one overrates their prospects more than the Canadiens. I'm glad that I don't have to listen to my old co-workers talk about how great Jarred Tinordi, Louis Leblanc, etc are.

haha, yet apparently to the mainboards, oiler fans are the one who overvalue their players the most. I mean hey, just because we don't want to trade Yakupov for fucale, beaulieu, tinordi, and a pick, I guess we overvalue Yakupov. :laugh::laugh:

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
haha, yet apparently to the mainboards, oiler fans are the one who overvalue their players the most. I mean hey, just because we don't want to trade Yakupov for fucale, beaulieu, tinordi, and a pick, I guess we overvalue Yakupov. :laugh::laugh:

Yeah we overrate our 1st overall pick and don't understand how good their 4th rounders are. :/

Quinteoilers

Jan 7, 2012
Yeah we overrate our 1st overall pick and don't understand how good their 4th rounders are. :/

That's the way the Internet works! however I believe Petry will fetch a return, that will floor people. Home playoff gates are 1M+ for the opening rounds. The assets a team gives up now won't mean much when they are pulling in huge bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad