Prospect Info: Round 1, 7th overall: Matvei Michkov, RW, SKA St. Petersburg (KHL)

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
In theory yes.

But it never happens as the team in question have to agree to it... Paigin is the only guy I can remember from KHL getting an ATO, and I believe he was on an expiring KHL deal. Maybe there are more but not many.

A big part of the reason for this I guess is that EVEN if a KHL team thought a guy playing in AHL would be good for them? KHL camp starts in early July so teams would not let a player play in AHL when if make play-offs could be playing until potentially late June! More palatable for SHL, Liiga, NLA etc where pre-season camps starts 3-4 weeks later.
Thanks for that info!

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com

Today, some of these evaluators are just throwing stuff up on the wall as click bait. This clown joins Pronman, Button and a few others as being complete dufusses. There are others. Today I heard that Bedard is not a top talent because all that he has is a great wrist shot. He’s too small and lacks great speed. Sheesh! Try to kill off the career of a nineteen year old kid in the show with a horrible team. It’s ridiculous.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
KRS does stink, but there are actual pros there, not the best like stronger teams but some of whom have played in the NHL. That’s not the body of work though.

Reactions: BernieParent

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
McCagg is known to make shit up so that his “rankings” are never wrong. People comment on his stuff alot to show him making stuff up and he bans them.

He is the textbook “I’m always right” guy. I’ve been following him since his FC and it’s always been the same. If anything it’s gotten worse.

Reactions: BernieParent

scumpup

Nov 29, 2021

Part of what impresses me is the talent disparity he's faced with and completely shrugs aside. Im sure without michkov sochi is Bottom 2 in KHL points rn... This isnt like being ppg on the Airzona Coyotes this is being just under ppg on a 1970's expansion team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad