WC: Roster Talk '11 – Slovakia

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
I honestly love how much star power you guys have:
Gaborik -- Demitra -- Hossa would probably be the most skilled line in the tourney

begbeee

Oct 16, 2009
Slovakia
We can expect playing them together on the PP, but packing our best weapons into one line... We need more dangerous line than one.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
All those sticks look like they are going to be used sometime soon.. :handclap:

ap-dde7eaf623d54ab4a665badbf6e80ef2.jpg

gaborikowns

Feb 8, 2007
London
no hossa, handzus, visnovsky or sekera on team roster.. i believe they need to be present to be eligible.. 17 skaters and 3 goalies named today meaning they can only add 3 players from now until the qualification round when they will be allowed to add 2 more.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
no hossa, handzus, visnovsky or sekera on team roster.. i believe they need to be present to be eligible.. 17 skaters and 3 goalies named today meaning they can only add 3 players from now until the qualification round when they will be allowed to add 2 more.

They´re not counting with Sekera, his injury is not looking well....

Hossa, ViÅ¡ňa and HandzuÅ¡ are ariving on Saturday, both Hossa and HandzuÅ¡ are expected to suit up against Germany on Sunday already.....ViÅ¡ňovský needs to be looked over by doctors after he arrives to Slovakia to decide on when he´ll start....

1967cougar

Oct 6, 2010
Michigan, USA
They´re not counting with Sekera, his injury is not looking well....

Hossa, ViÅ¡ňa and HandzuÅ¡ are ariving on Saturday, both Hossa and HandzuÅ¡ are expected to suit up against Germany on Sunday already.....ViÅ¡ňovský needs to be looked over by doctors after he arrives to Slovakia to decide on when he´ll start....

I'm arriving in BTS on saturday too. Funny coincidence.......

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
You have to wonder, is one of Valábik or Mihálik really worse than what we have now on D?

It is the big ice that would kill them?

begbeee

Oct 16, 2009
Slovakia
Valabik is standing tower. He is useless on the big ice. He almost cant skate.
Even world elite Chara doesnt play his best game on the big ice, of course he is still better than most defenders.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
Any word on ViÅ¡ňovský?

I can't take Gaborik on that point during the powerplay just standing there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad