Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXVIII - Dust in the wind…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Chemistry matters. Why id get someone like Domi over messing up the chemistry too much by making a huge trade. Small shuttle trades could help more than the big trade

i agree just get depth like a Domi . Don’t expect much just some energy that won’t cost a ton

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Just give me a decent RW. Or if at all possible someone who can play a little C and RW.

Reactions: egelband

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Lemme ask yous this …

it’s a slow deadline day in New York…

Seattle calls and says Giordano is yours give us your number one pick or Matt Robertson….

do you do the deal

I ask because I think Giordano is our number one target

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
Lemme ask yous this …

Seattle calls and says Giordano is yours give us your number one pick or Matt Robertson….

do you do the deal

Robertson sure, our first no.
Giordano isnt worth a first imo.

Reactions: leetch99

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Lemme ask yous this …

do you do the deal

No

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Lemme ask yous this …

do you do the deal

Absolutely not. I think a good low key add that wouldn’t cost as much as Chiarot or Giordano is Brett Kulak. Could get him for a 3rd

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Players like that often have short careers and often nothing of any use after age 30. Tough way to earn a living playing hockey and it takes it's toll.

Dubinsky, Callahan, Lucic, Clowe... all pretty useless post age 30.
Don’t include Clowe in that group. He had to retire because of a serious head injury. He even had to give up minor league coaching a few years ago.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Absolutely not. I think a good low key add that wouldn’t cost as much as Chiarot or Giordano is Brett Kulak. Could get him for a 3rd
Giordano will pull more than a third I like them a lot and I think the Rangers do too.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
We are not trading Matt Robertson for 38 year old Mark Giordano. What are some of you smoking?

And this is coming from someone who is not a prospect hugger. If someone wants to overpay a stupid price for Giordano then so be it. He is not producing like he was 3 years ago in 18-19 season. That was an outlier. Get your head on straight.

I do think this team should add. f*** chemistry. I dont want to hear about that nonsense. I believe in chemistry, but this team does not have something super special that can’t be disrupted. Add who we need to, to make us a more competent team

Reactions: Rangerfan4life90

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
If we have to add a Dman at the deadline, lets avoid making the Chiarot mistake please. I'd far prefer to target guys like Kulak or DeHaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad