Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXVI - It’s Miller Time…K-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluten Free Breadman

Mar 9, 2011
ny
Adding someone like Ryan McDonagh could really shore up the left side defense. Slots everyone down one.

McD - Fox
Lindgren -Trouba
Miller - Schneider

Thoughts?

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Is Miller really worth the significant cost vs the pennies the Rangers could pay to acquire, say, Kessel, Janmark and Lehkonen?

Is Miller really that good? Is only 1 season of a player that already failed here really worth it?

How could people be on here wanting to trade young assets for established players with term and think that JT MILLER is that player?

Has the whole world gone crazy!?!
No, you just have an idea of what Miller is and haven't updated it with new information.

Lgrsean

Jan 23, 2022
JT Miller hasn't been on the Rangers in 4 years. It's crazy how many people think he's just going to revert to the 24 year old version after averaging a PPG over the last 3 seasons. The player he is now is of course a difference maker. Here are the guys ahead of him in points over the last 3 seasons: McDavid, Draisaitl, Marchand, Bread, Huberdeau, MacKinnon, Matthews, Kane, Pastrnak, Mika, Marner, Connor, Aho, Ovechkin, and Scheifele.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
JT Miller hasn't been on the Rangers in 4 years. It's crazy how many people think he's just going to revert to the 24 year old version after averaging a PPG over the last 3 seasons. The player he is now is of course a difference maker. Here are the guys ahead of him in points over the last 3 seasons: McDavid, Draisaitl, Marchand, Bread, Huberdeau, MacKinnon, Matthews, Kane, Pastrnak, Mika, Marner, Connor, Aho, Ovechkin, and Scheifele.
To be fair, most won't even acknowledge that he's not the same player.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
No, you just have an idea of what Miller is and haven't updated it with new information.

I watch a fair amount of west coast games when I can. Less since I don't live out there anymore. He has been very good in Vancouver. He is a talented player, but he isn't the right player for the Rangers now. The contract, age and price are all wrong.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010

I've watched better players then JT Miller produce equally good to better seasons only to come here and bomb. Its the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad